• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Andrew J.

851B5l.jpg

You got Growlanser early, how?

original

Contents: Pouch, Cleaner Strap, Decorative Stickers, Face Cover (can't use it since it fits only on PSP-2000/3000 models), Exclusive ingame character code
original

Together with it's brother (almost 7 years old)
original

Where were you able to find the official Microsoft receiver? I have been looking everywhere but have only found fakes :(

Was a lucky Ebay find. Been keeping an eye out for one for ages, but only ever saw knock offs going up. Someone mentioned to me that the PC equivalent of the 360 wireless headset came with one that worked with the controllers, went and searched and it came up straight away. Finally I can get rid of the USB extension cable that was needed for those games that forced 360 controls when it found the pad attached.

Booter

3MGKF.jpg

had to purchase these copiers because unfortunately a few of the cart-based games that i own don't work any more. ironically, neither do either of the copiers!

Sushigod7

Finally she arrived
ibz81qwCADGKys.JPG

Mug back in stock along with Zelda shirt
iMfwryBkubHEh.JPG

Dark Knight metal case from Best Buy, been looking for Legend 2 for awhile found a sealed copy.
iccotTm8yauUk.JPG

Gameboy415

I went to the Wii-U Experience in Chicago on 7/21 and came home with this stuff:
1207-WiiUExperience.jpg

The lanyard and badge are pretty nice and I won the Luigi figure for answering a trivia question at the end. I ate the Wii-U cookie and chocolate mustache shortly after taking this photo, haha.

1207-Games4.jpg

Grabbed both games for $9.99 each during Best Buy's fire-sale last week.

1207-Books2.jpg

Grabbed the Simpsons World book from Barnes & Noble for only $15 - it's amazing and enormous!
Got Simpsons S14 on Blu-Ray fairly cheap on Amazon and the TMNT Adventures Graphic Novel is also from B&N.
(on a random note, I'm STILL pissed they cancelled the TMNT Adventures Forever War finale AGAIN! *rage*)

I went to the Wii-U Experience in Chicago on 7/21 and came home with this stuff:
1207-WiiUExperience.jpg

The lanyard and badge are pretty nice and I won the Luigi figure for answering a trivia question at the end. I ate the Wii-U cookie and chocolate mustache shortly after taking this photo, haha.
Nice! I was there too on the same day haha.
Went down with 2 other friends, it was quite nice.
I almost won the mario timed attack but got beaten by the last person. That mustache and the blue lemonade was really good.

MG310

DSCN1897.jpg

DSCN1899.jpg

DSCN1901.jpg

DSCN1903.jpg

Twisted Metal for 20 and KoA: Reckoning for 10 from Best Buy
Operation Raccoon City for 10 and SSX for 15 from Gamefly

Joker/Harley Quinn Mad Love 2 pack from TRU
SDCC Exclusive Uncanny X-Force 3 pack from Ebay
Garrus from Amazon.

MG310

How is the Garrus figure? I wanted to get a few of these, but @ $20 each these didn't look as good as the NECA figures.

They're not too hot. Sloppy and missing paint apps across the board - Garrus seems to suffer less than the others though. Tali for example has absolutely none of the swirling designs on the purple sections of her outfit.

I'd say save up for some of the Play Arts ones rather than investing in these, but if you really want them Garrus and Mordin are the best of the bunch.

They're not too hot. Sloppy and missing paint apps across the board - Garrus seems to suffer less than the others though. Tali for example has absolutely none of the swirling designs on the purple sections of her outfit.

I'd say save up for some of the Play Arts ones rather than investing in these, but if you really want them Garrus and Mordin are the best of the bunch.

Thanks. I was looking at them today at TRU and the paint looked sloppy, then add that the faces had no resemblance on some of these. Really wish NECA had their shot at making the ME figures.

Rich!

3MGKF.jpg

had to purchase these copiers because unfortunately a few of the cart-based games that i own don't work any more. ironically, neither do either of the copiers!

Eek, what exactly is wrong with them? I was planning on buying those exact two flashcarts, and now I've been slightly put off...

hylje

_img900.jpg

Earlier in this month got Vita and today bought 3DS XL with son. Also got 4x A2 size Skyrim posters for kids (rite?) but need to frame them.

SegaManAU

Gold Member
IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

Sorry for the shitty photo's....iPhone.

-Edit- Maziora console is mint, excuse the photo. The Dreamcast logo is fine, it's just the flash.

I finally scored at a garage sale. My friends and I have been going to garage sales every summer for the past couple years and this is probably the best thing I've gotten. If anyone else goes out to sales, don't be afraid to ASK about video games. That is how I got this lot and almost every person I asked today who had no video games out for sale went and found some although there wasn't much that I wanted. Got this whole lot for 20 bucks. I looked in the bag the dude brought out and saw Chrono Trigger and I bought it. Had no clue Mega Man X2 was in there let alone the other games. I already have a couple of the games and I'll get all my money back just by flipping Secret of Mana.

rpIY7.jpg

That is an amazing pickup. I would kill to find that.

Top Bottom