• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Weaboo stuff galore
D-Arts Konoha Sakuya
7665129752_d2172b258f_z.jpg
this is unrelated, but the katakana there says Konhana Sakuya, where do they get "no" from?

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Cross-posted in the Vita thread; hope no one minds.

Thanks to a great poster on the B/S/T thread, me splurging way too much money, and then raiding GS and unloading some credit; I am now the proud owner of a Vita and a bunch of goodies!

New toy!!

PS Vita 3G/Wifi System w/ screen protector
First-Edition Case
32GB Memory Card
4GB Memory Card x2 (for JPN & Euro Accounts)
Official Stand
Gravity Rush
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Unit 13
Rayman Origins
$20 PSN Card

Absolutely loving it!

7665190140_45bb67aaf7_z.jpg

7665167906_87b0b96d8c_z.jpg

7665198146_baa983bd91_z.jpg

7665176064_8d2e8663cb_z.jpg

7665183800_80869f3b47_z.jpg

7665203398_5a0dd26ce9_z.jpg

While picking up games for my Vita, I used a coupon to grab Starfox 64 3D, too.

7665262346_45db767f8f_z.jpg

And finally, I also bought three tickets last night to Moonrise Kingdom to see with my mom and sister. I had very low expectations, as Anderson's films don't do much for me. But it was an utterly magical film. So much character, and hilarious from beginning to end. Blu Ray buy on Day One, for sure.

Vita sure is a beautiful and capable machine, Sony didn't cut many corners when they produced it.

Let's hope 2013 will be kinder to it.. it has so much potential.

hinotoriejbc8.jpg

I own the DVDs and was talking about it with Tak Fujii. He told me to get the mangas, so I did. :> Too bad the only edition outside of japan is the us version and they swapped the reading direction to the western style.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
I own the DVDs and was talking about it with Tak Fujii. He told me to get the mangas, so I did. :> Too bad the only edition outside of japan is the us version and they swapped the reading direction to the western style.
Phoenix is easily my favorite manga series, but the prices for the first volume alone are ridiculous. I keep hoping for a reprint, or better yet for the series to be picked up by Vertical and retranslated.

Sagitario

Cross-posted in the Vita thread; hope no one minds.

Thanks to a great poster on the B/S/T thread, me splurging way too much money, and then raiding GS and unloading some credit; I am now the proud owner of a Vita and a bunch of goodies!

New toy!!

PS Vita 3G/Wifi System w/ screen protector
First-Edition Case
32GB Memory Card
4GB Memory Card x2 (for JPN & Euro Accounts)
Official Stand
Gravity Rush
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Unit 13
Rayman Origins
$20 PSN Card

Absolutely loving it!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8293/7665190140_45bb67aaf7_z.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8422/7665167906_87b0b96d8c_z.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8165/7665198146_baa983bd91_z.jpg

7665176064_8d2e8663cb_z.jpg

7665183800_80869f3b47_z.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7121/7665203398_5a0dd26ce9_z.jpg

While picking up games for my Vita, I used a coupon to grab Starfox 64 3D, too.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7109/7665262346_45db767f8f_z.jpg

And finally, I also bought three tickets last night to Moonrise Kingdom to see with my mom and sister. I had very low expectations, as Anderson's films don't do much for me. But it was an utterly magical film. So much character, and hilarious from beginning to end. Blu Ray buy on Day One, for sure.

I love the clarity of your pictures!
Feeling like deja vu by asking this, but... what camera did you use?
And cool purchases!

barrin87

May I ask where you got this tee?

I bought mine from theyetee.com

The website sells shirts for 1-2 days each on their site and then changes to a different one. They sell lots of shirts based on movies, TV shows, video games, etc.

This website will get you the shirt much easier since they sell it on a permanent basis. Just for more money. I bought my copy for $14 including shipping.

Picked these up at GuitarCenter for $179.

HOLY SHIT DO THESE SOUND GREAT! I did have to use my FiiO USB amp to get good volume from it, but worth every penny! AND SOOOO COMFORTABLE!!!

First pickup, expect more in the near future. :) First moto jacket, pretty damn excited.

ir3bUi2BO78kT.JPG

Thanks to gf for holding it for me while I took the photo.

risk

14JiAl.jpg

-couple pairs of shoes
-nike bag
-yogurtland x sanrio tote

g2EN8l.jpg

- won both plushies on my first try of one of the crane games
- yogurtland keychains and buttons

f6YYil.jpg

- nexus 7 tab
- sanrio x street fighter tote with free buttons

pR6rGl.jpg

QPaNel.jpg

- adventure time comics 1-6 with their alternate covers/variants
- adventure time dvd

8Y264l.jpg

- marceline and the scream queens comics also with their alternate covers/ variants
- free batman comic book, buttons and sticker

nFKrN.jpg

No Man's Land 1 I picked up after the Dark Knight Rises on a Batman high, 2 my fiancee got me as a birthday present today. The Headset is alright, but the main point of that was for the official wireless adapter so I can finally use my wireless pad on the PC, and brings me one step closer to wiring my PC up to my TV with a HDMI/Ethernet.

crpav

I finally scored at a garage sale. My friends and I have been going to garage sales every summer for the past couple years and this is probably the best thing I've gotten. If anyone else goes out to sales, don't be afraid to ASK about video games. That is how I got this lot and almost every person I asked today who had no video games out for sale went and found some although there wasn't much that I wanted. Got this whole lot for 20 bucks. I looked in the bag the dude brought out and saw Chrono Trigger and I bought it. Had no clue Mega Man X2 was in there let alone the other games. I already have a couple of the games and I'll get all my money back just by flipping Secret of Mana.

rpIY7.jpg

Why would you want to flip any of that especially Secret of Mana? Come on please that is stuff you keep FOREVER!

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Why would you want to flip any of that especially Secret of Mana? Come on please that is stuff you keep FOREVER!
Maybe he has other copies? I have like 3 copies of Seiken Densetsu 2 myself. Just keeps showing up in lots and whatnot. I would assume the US version is worth a bit more.

snkryo

Here are few games I picked up but I'm most happy to get is Ganbare Neo Poke-Kun. I always read great reviews about it and since it's a bit hard to come by I finally saw one on sale on eBay and snatched it up and for only $20. Kotor 2 and MVP 2005 for $6 total. Dynamite heady for $10, Street of rage SMS $12 and silent bomber for $15.

147e0c1e.jpg

d166bca8.jpg

75dc0d2b.jpg

Three games not shown is Oscar jamma, uncharted 3 CE and skyrim CE. I put the boxes in storage and didn't want to move stuff again. Well those last two were part of the best buy 2 get 1 sale and pokemon conquest was the free game.

The flash statue mini to me is just badass.

Nice pickups! I don't even own an NGPC and I've been looking for copies of Neo Poke-kun. I don't think I've ever seen a copy come up on ebay before.

snkryo

Nice pickups! I don't even own an NGPC and I've been looking for copies of Neo Poke-kun. I don't think I've ever seen a copy come up on ebay before.

Thanks. I also never saw a single copy of neo pone-kun go for auction and when I saw it I was hoping It wouldn't go for high especially since it was a USA seller and a rare game. I won it and I was the only bidder go figure.

NFreak

Yeah, I already have Secret of Mana but I can flip the one I already had and replace it with the one I got here because the one I have is faded a bit on the back side.

c0rderr0y

Neo Member
nFKrN.jpg

No Man's Land 1 I picked up after the Dark Knight Rises on a Batman high, 2 my fiancee got me as a birthday present today. The Headset is alright, but the main point of that was for the official wireless adapter so I can finally use my wireless pad on the PC, and brings me one step closer to wiring my PC up to my TV with a HDMI/Ethernet.

Where were you able to find the official Microsoft receiver? I have been looking everywhere but have only found fakes :(

Top Bottom