• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

LG 55LM7600
KIYEv.jpg

I got almost this exact tv delivered yesterday, the 6700 model 55"

except mine has a cracked panel
631DA9A9.jpg

replacement should be here next week

Snagged MKVita but for $20 a couple days ago...still think it's worth it...great game

not so much a pick up - in Alaska for work, managed to take a cruise in Seward today...amazing experience, whale watching, glaciers, great food and an experience I won't forget...

L4Wgxl.jpg

Q1eLsl.jpg

humpback whales

Sol1dus

Snagged MKVita but for $20 a couple days ago...still think it's worth it...great game

not so much a pick up - in Alaska for work, managed to take a cruise in Seward today...amazing experience, whale watching, glaciers, great food and an experience I won't forget...

L4Wgxl.jpg

Q1eLsl.jpg

humpback whales

I used to live in AK, I think you'll have a great time. It's beautiful.

Chaotox

Neo Member
Best pickup ever, a wife! The love of my life, I've known her since middle school. Couldn't be happier.
Fh4Bel.jpg

Congratulations!
That is really the best pick-up ever.

These are my pick-ups from last week:

xqKbQ.png

The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya (Light Novel, Hardcover Edition)
Tenjo Tenge vol. 7 (Uncut VIZ Edition)

52S31.png

Spider-Man: Edge of Time (Xbox360)
The Amazing Spider-Man (Xbox360)
Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man vol. 1 (German Edition)

missfuuchan

Neo Member
Really happy about this pickup today - the Kid Icarus cards and binders are finally on sale here in the UK! (I'd be able to do a few binder pickups for US Gaffers if anyone needs one - and I'm looking for fellow European trade partners if anyone else is collecting!)

photo19ul.jpg

icarusey.jpg

CPCunha

Really happy about this pickup today - the Kid Icarus cards and binders are finally on sale here in the UK! (I'd be able to do a few binder pickups for US Gaffers if anyone needs one - and I'm looking for fellow European trade partners if anyone else is collecting!)

photo19ul.jpg

icarusey.jpg

...maaaan i wish i was in Europe...i got tons of cards to trade (got around 210 last PAX East)
We should setup a trading thread!

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9716/photo19ul.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/428/icarusey.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Where from? WH Smith?

eXistor

Where did you get it? I'm in the Netherlands, but I don't think it'll be released here. If you could pass on a link to the store that sells it I'd be much obliged.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
For the first week of July...

Replaced my aging Canon 40D with a new Nikon D90. I got a good deal, and because I just rent lenses, it's easy for me to switch systems. That said, I'm struggling to like it as much as I liked my old Canon - I'm just not use the button layout or menus... I kind of miss the charm of my old body. So, we'll see. I'm really toying with the idea of getting an OM-D E-M5 to replace this new camera.

7457580254_9559809f90_c.jpg

... and I picked up a cheap zoom lens (55-200 4-5.6 VR) to use for the time being:

7518698588_e10feb607a_c.jpg

Fireworks!

7503569528_74c0e025f9_c.jpg

7503577164_0567319dce_c.jpg

Games:

7504065930_0cca90a773_c.jpg

7503590442_d58edbd297_c.jpg

7530344512_e743217878_c.jpg

And a couple shirts:

7530335936_e9b30f105b_c.jpg

mhayze

For the first week of July...

Replaced my aging Canon 40D with a new Nikon D90. I got a good deal, and because I just rent lenses, it's easy for me to switch systems. That said, I'm struggling to like it as much as I liked my old Canon - I'm just not use the button layout or menus... I kind of miss the charm of my old body. So, we'll see. I'm really toying with the idea of getting an OM-D E-M5 to replace this new camera.

7457580254_9559809f90_c.jpg

... and I picked up a cheap zoom lens (55-200 4-5.6 VR) to use for the time being:

7518698588_e10feb607a_c.jpg

Very nice! I'm curious - how does renting lenses work? Where do you rent them from?

Got a bunch of game soundtracks recently: FFVII, VIII, IX, X, XIII-2 Plus, Xenogears, Parasite Eve I + II, Persona 3 Portable, Persona 3 FES and Persona 3. I've actually already had copies of most of those Squaresoft soundtracks for a decade or so, but only recently realized that they were bootlegs (doh!), so I replaced them with legit copies.

k4Iwgl.jpg

Got the Persona 3 artbook from a good friend for my birthday and requested the Famitsu Vita special from my local Kinokuniya. My Japanese sucks but I wanted to flip through it and it came with a Vita case.

PU8zel.jpg

New Fangamer shirts: Kid Icarus, Earthbound and Ocarina of Time.

51uqsl.jpg

New rucksack and kicks that coincidentally match. Really, really happy with these two.

mt5Yxl.jpg

My best "pickup:" got these for my birthday late last month from my partner. All time favorite comic series, seriously jazzed to have the hardbacks in my collection.

EDikxl.jpg

That binder is awesome! I hope we get something like that in North America. /wishful thinking

Today we were holding a shmups/run n' gun meet up at a local game shop here in town and this guy trades this in. They put a $29.99 stick on it. The sticker didn't stay on for long.

DSC06434.jpg

DSC06436.jpg

Yeah, it's complete.

"Pupupupupupupupupupupupupupah!"

Hero

photo19ul.jpg

icarusey.jpg

Binder is awesome. How much would you want for them to be shipped to the US in terms of US dollars?

My best "pickup:" got these for my birthday late last month from my partner. All time favorite comic series, seriously jazzed to have the hardbacks in my collection.

EDikxl.jpg

I've debated getting these for awhile now. I just finished up my latest round of Batman Graphic novels, so maybe it's time I took the plunge on these.

SLV

Sorry, reposting from June thread, forgot that it was left as the open tab when i left it was still june xD

Germany Holiday pick-up's !

5EEH2.jpg

Got Wipeout in a Media Markt for the price of 19.99 Euro in Sonthofen, thought was a good deal !

Got MGS HD collection in a Innsbruck Gamestop, luckily it is a price they cant go over, as it was priced the same everywhere. Anyway the holiday was very productive managed to complete the story of MGS 2 in about 14-15 hours ;P

But man the prices of some of the older titles, horrible, reminds me why i order from the UK.

glaurung

Sorry, reposting from June thread, forgot that it was left as the open tab when i left it was still june xD
Vita MGS for 30 euros? Damn, I held the box in my hand at the local Sony store and the price was 40 euros.

That USK label is hideous though.

SLV

Every shop i was at in Germany and Austria it had the price of 29.99, other games had hideous prices though....

Yeah the USK logo is fugly, and also the fact that Gamestops like to unwrap shit and stick the price right on the box >.< Will be a bitch to get it off when ill try it.

Where did you get all those amazing hot sauces?? Hahah so rad!

Are those good? Mmm I love hot sauce.

I picked them up at a Bass Pro Shop within the Great Lakes Crossing Outlet Mall in Auburn Hills, MI. Most of these will taste like ass or are sheer gimmic alone. A quick look at the ingredients is a good indication of what you're in for with hot sauces. For example, the Frostbite sauce is primarily vinegar. However, a couple of them are legit hot sauces with full flavor and some serious heat. That Window Maker hot sauce is some very serious stuff, containing caspian extract. You do not fuck around with that stuff. I have an existing hot sauce collection and saw these as unique additions based on name and bottle design alone, although I do eat my hot sauces as well.

The "Hunter Peeing on Tree" was probably the most unique sauce out of the lot, but the Mustard Gas sauce had the best design and bottle IMO. The Mustard Gas sauce itself sounds disgusting though.

bea42cbd.jpg

BOTEC

Today we were holding a shmups/run n' gun meet up at a local game shop here in town and this guy trades this in. They put a $29.99 stick on it. The sticker didn't stay on for long.

DSC06434.jpg

DSC06436.jpg

Yeah, it's complete.

Nice! I got mine for $80 back in the day. Worth every penny.

ringwaldhaze

Neo Member
Awesome pick up. Where are they for sale? Usual sort of places like WHSmiths?

I picked one up on impulse today from WH Smiths for £5.99 and it comes with three packs of cards. They had the packs seperately, too, but I didn't ask how much they were.

I'd be up for some kind of trading thread if enough people are interested. :3

Nice! I got mine for $80 back in the day. Worth every penny.

Thanks! I had never played Strider 2 before and from the 20 mins or so I spent with it last night, it's an amazing game. Really stoked to finally have the original Strider in my possession again, too. I sold my Genesis cart a few months ago and I've been missing it.

After a small Hiatus both from console gaming (especially my 360) decided to jump back in and picked up a few gems; not shown below: 360 wifi adapter, MW3 with Map pack 2, and Crysis on 360.

**WARNING: Shitty Pics inc**

tTLvIl.jpg

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!

DSC06434.jpg

DSC06436.jpg

Yeah, it's complete.

Ooooh, Japanese version. They cut the voice overs from the US version (not to mention, they moronically mixed up the labels on the discs.) Point is, a winner is you!

Top Bottom