• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

564098_10101425498631174_1495837911_n.jpg

Theatrhythm!

Big up whoever bought tickets to the Final Fantasy Distant Worlds Concert! I googled it last night and saw they were in London aswell so I called up and got two poor people seats for £50 as that was all they had left.

barbapapa

moguranya.jpg

Mole Mania fuck yeah
this is the third copy I own now; first one was a PAL cart-only with a tear in the sticker, second was another PAL cart-only but perfect condition, and now I have this <3
sequel plz

Yazuka

Oh, yeah! Optimus Prime! :D
Gonna be nice to try the original Ratchet trilogy, the "first" ones on the PS3 I kinda liked.

2012-07-11-OptimusRatchet.jpg

RoylAsult

Oh, yeah! Optimus Prime! :D
Gonna be nice to try the original Ratchet trilogy, the "first" ones on the PS3 I kinda liked.

2012-07-11-OptimusRatchet.jpg

ive never imported a game before, so im a little curious, will the ratchet and clank trilogy work on NA PS3s? i really want this game and idk if i cant wait till October... even if its only 30 lol

Man I do not post here enough but I'm so hyped for these :).

gamescompress1kfuag.jpg

photo2027-06-12201320bew38.jpg

I wish I had one for press...
Far too crowded during normal days.

Btw. you know if some "prominent" guests will be there at GC? Once there was Martinet, Kojima and Harada as well as Ono.
You have some information if some like this will attend?

thanks~

Yazuka

ive never imported a game before, so im a little curious, will the ratchet and clank trilogy work on NA PS3s? i really want this game and idk if i cant wait till October... even if its only 30 lol

You should have no problem playing the game. Its region free. So if you find a place that will send it to where you live, go for it.

WEGGLES

Really cute, you should get him a bigger tube to have in his box. Animals like that love to go through dark tubes.

Going to Home Hardware today to get dryer tubing (in the video that's what the "If it's 79 cents a foot" bit was about). I'm not going to leave it in his cage though, just in case he decides to chew on it or something. It'll be just for supervised play.

Some stuff I bought this week
Already had the game but it was only 25 bucks for the Epic Mickey stuff. I'm also loving Shadows of the Damned
10.jpg

Also got some pretty cool SMG desk figures
Peach.jpg

SMGbaddy.jpg

Lucent

why the fuck hasnt this arrived yet ;_; hurry up amazon

Amazon has this, huh? Hmm...

Also, I agree about the blu-ray thing. I pretty much want everything in blu-ray because of less discs, better clarity, and the discs are harder to damage. But if DVDs are cheap enough, I'll still get them.

Want this and Regular Show.

First post!

New TMNT figures (from the Nickelodeon show that starts this Fall, Retro figures arrive tomorrow):

DRxIZ.jpg

And Theatrhythm. Got this a few days early since Best Buy broke street date, sadly no stylus in the case:

CEP9K.jpg

Stooo

Neo Member
It's been a long time since I posted some pick-ups. These are my favourites from the last month...

Retrogamer C64 book (Also features the Spectrum book on the reverse side)
IMG_4748.jpg

My first proper stick. Light years ahead of my previous Tekken 6 wireless and SFIV SE sticks
IMG_4744.jpg

Bought this out of curiosity. I'm rubbish at shmups but I love it!
IMG_4749.jpg

Although I'm a Plus member, I bought the full £20 edition with all the tat.
IMG_4753.jpg

New tuner since I've decided to get back into playing after a two and a half year hiatus (when my daughter was born)
IMG_4757.jpg

Lucent

First post!

New TMNT figures (from the Nickelodeon show that starts this Fall, Retro figures arrive tomorrow):

DRxIZ.jpg

They have three toes now? Hmm...interesting. They still look pretty cool, though. I like the simplistic look compared to some of the outrageous crazy stuff they've had.

WEGGLES

Am I ascribing intelligence to him that he doesn't have, or at around 2.38 is he trying to move the tube against the vertical surface so it stops moving away from him?

Very sweet. You can't buy them as pets here. They're just something you find in the garden :)

That's what my girlfriend thought too, that he was trying to brace it so he could push into it harder.

Though, given some of the dumb things he does (Stands in his litter box, but hangs his butt off the side to poop in his cage) I wouldn't put it past him that it was just luck it worked out like that.

They have three toes now? Hmm...interesting. They still look pretty cool, though. I like the simplistic look compared to some of the outrageous crazy stuff they've had.

Yeah, of all the things to change/add in the new show, they added a third toe. I don't really care personally, though I find it an odd thing to mess with.

The figures themselves are great, nice sculpt, solid articulation, I'm pleased with them.

chiQ

That's what my girlfriend thought too, that he was trying to brace it so he could push into it harder.

Though, given some of the dumb things he does (Stands in his litter box, but hangs his butt off the side to poop in his cage) I wouldn't put it past him that it was just luck it worked out like that.

Keep an eye on him. He may be bent on world domination. The pooping thing just shows distain for the rest of us :)

Top Bottom