• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
5829489540_8baa796c93_z.jpg

...The hell is this?

5829491046_149f13dcdf_z.jpg

Al-Qaida New boss wearing cool sun glasses? Will he explode now?

5828943343_5d0884046d_z.jpg

No..it's a Salt and Pepper shaker..

5828947671_62903c5787_z.jpg

And there where you put your salt.

5829494030_01eeee66e4_z.jpg

Dude is Kinda impressive actually...the woman..not so much..

5829495450_5d6fd92d56_z.jpg

This will be my nightmare for all of this month.

5829498390_097f1e2025_z.jpg

Oh China..what the fuck

Rubius

dxTlr.jpg

E67LA.jpg

Earthbound (Complete) - Look like a pretty good game. I paid big money for this game (430$ Its really alot), but I do think for collection purposes and for history purposes its worth it.

DK64 Strategy Guide - I play a little bit of DK 64... and this game is the Collectathon of the century.

The Legend of Zelda : Link Awakening - Really good anti aliasing and love the save state so far.

Excitebike 3D - Not my style of games

Pokedex - Look amazing. The Pokemons are really really good looking.

Rubius

Thanks. First thing I know when I come home, is " Hey you receive a package in a box all smashed up" I really just walked in slow motion to the Earthbound box and checked everything. The Border opened the box and just smashed it a little bit. The Game box is perfect still. Made me scare. At least I specified to the seller to use a Strong box and to put alot of safety inside.... He put it in a Normal box and newspaper. At least for a 450$ item, put the box in something good!

I returned my Earthbound to Wal-Mart for $14 of store credit way back in the day. I can't believe that people are paying $400+ for used copies of the game now. Maybe if it was sealed...

RecentlootJune142011.jpg

Go Go Cosmo Cops (someone told me that Zavvi wouldn't ship to Australia anymore so I bought the cheapest most awesome sounding game I could find, the result was Go Go Cosmo Cops)
DoA Dimensions
Blood Stone 007
Game Center CX 2 (its a shame this never got translated, games soo far are heaps better)
Neo Mystery Bonus for NGPC
Master of Syougi for NGPC

Rubius

SlaughterX said:
I returned my Earthbound to Wal-Mart for $14 of store credit way back in the day. I can't believe that people are paying $400+ for used copies of the game now. Maybe if it was sealed...
Its just that the more time it goes, the less copy exist. Sure its really really overpriced. But Nintendo wont put Earthbound on Virtual Console or on DS. Or translate the mother series. Nintendo dont seem to want to put Mother in America. So people are ready to pay alot of money for the unique game of a series to touch america.
+ The Box is huge and the manual is really really really nice.
The game only sold 140 000 copy in America. - all the destroyed one, there is not alot left.

daffy

Banned
Rubius said:
Thanks. First thing I know when I come home, is " Hey you receive a package in a box all smashed up" I really just walked in slow motion to the Earthbound box and checked everything. The Border opened the box and just smashed it a little bit. The Game box is perfect still. Made me scare. At least I specified to the seller to use a Strong box and to put alot of safety inside.... He put it in a Normal box and newspaper. At least for a 450$ item, put the box in something good!
Haha, seriously. That would've freaked me out if my box was smashed. Full on sprint to the mailbox after I'd heard that.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
My haul over the last two weeks -

From last week's Amazon Handheld Sale-
WP_0001642.jpg

I desperately needed to replace my 360 controller, and my work happened to get one of the awesome silver ones traded in so I nabbed it. Its not a huge improvement, but I defintely like it over the older. As for the games, I've never actually played the first two uncharted games, but after the Uncharted 3 Trailer, I went out and bought the first one. And Vanquish price dropped. I've been meaning to pick it up, but not for the price it was at for a 6 hour game.
WP_0001712.jpg

Did some retro game shopping over the weekend as well -

Nabbed these 4 for a grand total of $11
WP_0001782.jpg

And last but certainly not least -
WP_0001832.jpg

Nice black label copy in excellent condition. $30.

Lion Heart said:
Rythmik 15" FV15HP sub.

For some reason The Last Guardian is what pushed me over the edge to buy this. I was going to get a new sub regardless but the thought of playing that particular game with this sub just put it over the top. Hopefully that game actually uses the LFE to a great extent.
Do yourself a favor and play through Alan Wake with that thing on. The LFE in that game is amazing.

Finally a DS owner. I held off on the DSi XL because I wanted to wait for the 3DS and I'm pretty glad I did. Zelda OoT next week, and I plan on picking up some Shin Megami Tensei games next week as well :D

What have I missed out software wise gaf? I know there's tons of DS RPG's

eqdws1.jpg

mileS

FuttBuck said:
Finally a DS owner. I held off on the DSi XL because I wanted to wait for the 3DS and I'm pretty glad I did. Zelda OoT next week, and I plan on picking up some Shin Megami Tensei games next week as well :D

What have I missed out software wise gaf? I know there's tons of DS RPG's

http://i52.tinypic.com/eqdws1.jpg

I have a feeling you might already know this but SMT: Devil Survivor is getting a 3DS enhanced port called "Overclocked". Just a heads up in case you're planning to buy the DS version. Last I heard it has a summer release but I haven't checked for a bit.

mileS said:
I have a feeling you might already know this but SMT: Devil Survivor is getting a 3DS enhanced port called "Overclocked". Just a heads up in case you're planning to buy the DS version. Last I heard it has a summer release but I haven't checked for a bit.

Yep, I did know but thanks for the heads up :) I planned to get SMT: A Strange Journey which I hear is great.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
J9FK9.jpg

Some retro goodness. Absolutely loving Metroid II (£1.50). Duke 64 was apt, I thought (50p) and Humans was an old Amiga nostalgia trip (30p)

DSC00284.jpg

Still no Akai Katana from fucking Yesasia though >:|

How is it a private seller from HK can get a game to me in 4 days, yet a big company based there takes over 2 weeks and loses the package in transit most of the time?

Leonsito

Duke Nukem finally arrived, with a poster and a talking head keychain:

IMG_0481.jpg

And The Witcher 2 massive CE, I bought it last month but I was waiting for the Duke to picture them together:

IMG_0484.jpg

40lb Weight vest for when I train at home:
68cb34cc.jpg

HeadHunter for Dreamcast. Imported this from ebay. Case got all messed up during shipment so the seller is sending a new one. Really looking forward to trying this out:
90098242.jpg

Gamble

The NE I got on clearance at the local Toys R Us for $9 the skull is a puzzle that I picked up at Barnes and Nobles along with the White House Lego set the Legos were $50 the Puzzle was $5, took me 4 hours to put both together at my desk at work....

5833976846_351fc8e556_m.jpg

Top Bottom