• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY)!

Shadow780

Where do you find your FFVII art at?

Yahoo Auctions Japan, EBay ones are too expensive.

They pop up from time to time, some are more expensive than others but you can find one that's usually under $500. Shipping them is another story though.

Acrylic7

404574_10151327679827652_741098079_n.jpg

More amano, american The Sky
This thing is crazy expensive on Amazon.

Does anyone know where I can get it for its regular price?

LestradeTGQ

Neo Member
.jpg

A photo my friend took for a special FightStick X Girls photoshoot project he's working on. <3

Objectification of women is so hip.

This is embarrassing and disgusting.

I think it looks good though. Do not see any problem with it. Just look at some CK-adverts.

Nevertheless. My Pickups, even though I got them 2 days ago:

f7I3p.jpg

And a tripod on the way to me for my camera.

I've been slacking on the gaming front because I've been finishing my basement...

I picked up a stand, wall mount, and HD box...

DSC_0179.jpg

And my screen has FINALLY arrived...

DSC_0210.jpg

And a few blurays...

DSC_0137.jpg

jbueno

Been there man. Keep your head up and work through your backlog.

Shit sucks indeed, but hey on the bright side I do have a hell of a backlog to go trhough!

¡Lo siento, amigo! :( ¿Qué pasó?
I really hope everything goes well and you get a new job soon. I like seeing your pick-ups. ¡Buena suerte!

Pues es que soy médico general en el servicio médico Municipal de aquí de la ciudad, y pues al entrar Alcalde nuevo traen a su gente y a casi todos los médicos y personal de la clínica nos desocuparon. La verdad no es para tanto, ya en Marzo del año que viene empiezo a hacer la especialidad médica, pero si queria trabajarle al menos hasta diciembre para lograr el aguinaldo pero pues ni modo.

¡Gracias por los buenos deseos y palabras de ánimo!

Izick

aa68c6b01c7f11e2a23c22000a1de655_7.jpg

A photo my friend took for a special FightStick X Girls photoshoot project he's working on. <3

Hmm, I mean on the one hand it's definitely lame, but on the other, she did likely get payed.

brettreyu

Alright, I have my FINAL X79/2011 build completed. No more tinkering until IvyBridge-E is out. Part list:

Case - Bitfenix Shinobi XL
Processor - Intel i7 3820
RAM - 4x4GB Corsair LP White
Motherboard - G1 Assassin 2 X79
Graphics - 3x EVGA GTX 670 4GB
SSD - 2x Crucial M4 128GB
PSU - Corsair AX850
Fans - BitFenix Spectre Pro White 120mm
CPU Block - EK Supremacy Nickel
VGA Blocks - EK 670 Nickel w/ backplates and triple serial SLI bridge
Pump - Alphacool VPP655 D5 Vario
Res - XSPC Dual Bay D5
Tubing - Duralene 7/16"x5/8"
Fittings - Monsoon Compression w/ 45 and 90 degree adapters
Radiators - Alphacool ST30 360mm, Alphacool Monsta 240mm
Coolant - Mayhem's Pastel Green w/ blue and yellow dye added for the right shade

That is one beautiful PC. Well done!

Where did you pick up that case?

Rinoa

This thing is crazy expensive on Amazon.

Does anyone know where I can get it for its regular price?

Since I'm in Canada we can get it at chapters indigo. If you buy it online and sign up for the (free) points thing, you can get it for under $100 with free shipping. And I only know this because I work there lol... most people wouldn't notice how cheap it is online, or bother to sign up for the points because the site is confusing.

edit: just checked now and it is sold out again, but it was $90 on preorder for sure cause my friends ordered a bunch there last week

LiK

there's actually a calender released a few years ago featuring hot chicks with gaming peripherals and the photographer/designer was also female. i guess she was objectifying her own gender?

also, criticizing people's posts here is bannable.

Coconut

Banned
there's actually a calender released a few years ago featuring hot chicks with gaming peripherals and the photographer/designer was also female. i guess she was objectifying her own gender?

also, criticizing people's posts here is bannable.

So a gay women can't objectify another women?

Anth0ny

q7WCe.jpg

Picked up three highly anticipated blu rays. Steel books, at that ^_^

QQtu0.jpg

Fuck yes Power Rangers. Another childhood box checked. Still waiting on that original, unaltered trilogy, George. Or should I say Disney?

1VMtZ.jpg

Picked up an awesome hardcover guide for an okay Pokemon game. I regret nothing, the guide is fantastic. Also, re6. ugh.

aUa3c.jpg

New console coming out next (well, THIS) month? Who cares! Need a new Xbox! A Star Wars one, at that. The old 360 sounded like a jet engine, so I've been planning to pick up a slim for a while. Found the Star Wars 360, and a bunch of EB Games gift cards. The choice was clear. I love this thing <3

But even that was not the buy of the month:

blObO.jpg

BogYH.jpg

Aww yeah. Shout outs to johntv and the rest of 8-4 for pressuring me into this buy. Of course, I planned on picking up a Super Famicom someday, but that Super Famicom retrospective podcast really pushed me over the fence. It really is a sexy piece of hardware. Now I gotta start collecting games. Maybe I should buy a 100 game lot off ebay...

(and maybe a new camera lol)

jbueno

blObO.jpg

Aww yeah. Shout outs to johntv and the rest of 8-4 for pressuring me into this buy. Of course, I planned on picking up a Super Famicom someday, but that Super Famicom retrospective podcast really pushed me over the fence. It really is a sexy piece of hardware. Now I gotta start collecting games. Maybe I should buy a 100 game lot off ebay...

I lose it every time I see someone get a complete SFC. Congrats! I hope you got some RGB SCART cables to go with that, and play in a nice CRT SDTV.

HardRojo

I agree with you there, I don't see what's so "Fightstick X Girls" in this project, society cries about how women are being constantly objectified in games and then we see a photoshoot project like this that could be related to anything but no, there had to be a fightstick there.

On topic: My pick ups will be arriving in the middle of the month this time :(

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I agree with you there, I don't see what's so "Fightstick X Girls" in this project, society cries about how women are being constantly objectified in games and then we see a photoshoot project like this that could be related to anything but no, there had to be a fightstick there.

On topic: My pick ups will be arriving in the middle of the month this time :(

Well. The goal is to have beautiful women with arcade sticks. Let me know if that didn't get through. But please, keep the creative direction to a minimum as I most likely do not care enough to entertain ideas.

Embarrassing to who? (Don't answer that)... If you don't like it, then move along.

Anth0ny

I lose it every time I see someone get a complete SFC. Congrats! I hope you got some RGB SCART cables to go with that, and play in in an nice CRT SDTV.

I do, and my Sony Trinitron is ready =D

I think Super Metroid is going to be my first game pickup. Yup, that sounds good.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious

blObO.jpg

BogYH.jpg

Congrats! Very nice. I'm in the market for one myself... Although I have a modded American SNES to play SFC games in the meantime. (but need that Japanese design and box too!)

I'd say don't bother with 100 game lots and the like... You'll be paying a lot of money for shitty baseball, mah-jongg and Gundam games.

I think Ryan Davis is gonna figure this out soon....

Congrats Marky & neoGAF for 6 years of showing off our goodies.

Everything here except for the Crysis 3 Alpha was gotten during EA's crazy day(s).

EDIT: if you have any of the same games, feel free to add me on Origin.

Usually i don't say a thing when stupid comments are posted but now.... Thats quite something...

Man, she is beautiful and the photo is pretty well taken... What do you want more ??

Top Bottom