• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Pokémon Tournament: Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Edition

Firestorm

we can change teams as we please?

this would work well for me because my newest team isn't ready yet either :/
As it's an online tournament mostly for people to learn, you can change teams between rounds in Swiss. You cannot change teams between games in a best of 3 set though.

By the way, I took battle videos of my 2 wins (meant to take one of the loss as well, but messed up on reflex). I'll be happy to share them once the tournament is over. Until then, I'll hold on to them so as to not reveal my team and it's strategy, or my opponent's team

By the way, I took battle videos of my 2 wins (meant to take one of the loss as well, but messed up on reflex). I'll be happy to share them once the tournament is over. Until then, I'll hold on to them so as to not reveal my team and it's strategy, or my opponent's team
Saved all three, so if you need the other battle just ask.

Goddamn I'm still reeling from that last battle. Oh man.

Azuran

Banned
Oh man, I forgot this started today! I'll guess I'll suck it up and go with a couple of half assed Pokemon on my first match because I got lazy over the past week.

I'll be ready to go in a couple of hours and I'll be available all day tomorrow Pegosaurus!

Just in case you don't read PMs :p

Oh man, I forgot this started today! I'll guess I'll suck it up and go with a couple of half assed Pokemon on my first match because I got lazy over the past week.

I'll be ready to go in a couple of hours and I'll be available all day tomorrow Pegosaurus!

Just in case you don't read PMs :p

oh we're battling, cool. Don't worry my team isn't great either haha.

I can battle at 5 PM EST tomorrow if that works for you

edit: or later tonight even, if you're ready by then

As it's an online tournament mostly for people to learn, you can change teams between rounds in Swiss. You cannot change teams between games in a best of 3 set though.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info.

I checked something and it turns out I won't be able to get my battle in this round. Forfeiting since I'm the one who told my opponent I was available at certain times without checking first (I went ahead and actually checked my route to school. I have to leave earlier than I thought I would to make my evening class in time. WHOOPS!).

Bummer Nintendo patched the secret trainer ID exploit, I still have a couple 5/6 IV shinies with the pentagon but now I wish I'd have made more.

Didn't want to mention this until I knew I had all the HA Pokemon:

I'm offering one breedable HA Pokemon, of the person's choice , to each person in the top 8.

These can be dreamball females, if you desire, but the list of what's available is a bit shorter.

Top Bottom