• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Pokémon Tournament: Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Edition

I think something must have gotten messed up, because I'm showing as 2-2 in the standings, but I should be 3-1. Pretty sure the only game I lost was to Backlot.

Firestorm

Need y'all to see this message! ^

By the way, the Nugget Bridge Major has sign ups open and you can use the same team as you use here!

How the eff do I keep missing these tournaments? The only one I've ever participated in is the very first one we had for D/P. I never see these threads until after they've started, lol.

Looking at the bracket, it seems like I've made the top 8. 6 people came into this round with at least 3 wins, so even if we assume that only 2 people entering round 5 can have a 3-2 record, I'll be in on virtue of the fact that of the 3 above me at the start of this round with 2 wins, one has already lost, and the other 2 are facing each other (Meaning only one can advance). Since I got through this round without a loss, it shouldn't be possible for anyone below me to rise above me. That means that at worst I'll come in 8th place in the swiss portion. Good to know I'm still in the running for the final bracket

Firestorm

gg! I was going to use the team I usually do but forgot to take the team I used at last Premier Challenge out of my Battle Box but this is what I'm going to use at tomorrow's Premier Challenge so glad to get the practice.

2-0 win for me

MicH

Just checked the bracket site and notice that it listed Azuran as the winner of our match. And then I read Azuran's post again and I can see why. I actually won those games 2-1

Azuran

Banned
Just checked the bracket site and notice that it listed Azuran as the winner of our match. And then I read Azuran's post again and I can see why. I actually won those games 2-1

Oh lol, that was my phone at it again. There should have been a "me" there. I can't believe I didn't noticed that

backlot

Oh, HawthorneKitty and I both thought the deadline was tomorrow night. I just sent a PM to see if they're around now...

Honestly, the only match that really matters is the bluemagic pegosaurus match since that should decide a top 8 member who'll advance to the single elimination

BlueMagic

Hey, sorry about the delay. I lost the match against Pegosaurus (2-0) a couple days ago. I had to leave and didn't have time to post the results then, but I assumed he would (and honestly I forgot to check the thread lately, but I knew I probably wouldn't make it to the next round).

Firestorm

Top 4 will be receiving a special Shaymin from Rimon-hanit!

• backlot
  • fek
  • Cloggerdude
  • Pegosaurus

Thanks Rimon-hanit and congrats you guys!

lupinko

Just a reminder the Prizemon are ready and a bunch still need to be given special last gen only moves.

Ok here's the remaining Pokes:

Mew / Timid
- Too many to list but how does Work Up or Defog sound? Unless you have a better suggestion.

Lugia / Timid
- Telekinesis, Mimic, Endure, Defog, Swift, Mud-slap, Nightmare

Celebi / ???
- Mimic, Metronome, Endure, Defense Curl, Double-edge, Mud-slap, Swift

Regirock / Jolly
- Rollout, Mud-slap, Endure, Counter, Seismic Toss, Body Slam, Double-edge ,Defense Curl

Regice / Timid
- Endure, Counter, Seismic Toss, Defense Curl, Mimic

Kyogre / Timid
- Mimic, Endure, Swift, Mud-slap, Defense Curl

Rayquaza / Jolly
- Mimic, Endure, Swift, Mud-slap, Defense Curl, Double-edge, Body Slam

Deoxys / Timid
- Telekinesis, Endure, Mimic, Ally Switch

Ready Prizemon again are:

Ho-Oh / Jolly - Double-edge
Latias / Timid - Defog
Latios / Timid - Defog
Registeel / Careful - Seismic Toss
Groudon / Jolly - Body Slam
Jirachi / ??? - Body Slam

Recap: I'm giving to the Champion all those and to the runner up a full set of HA Dream Radar legendaries.

Top Bottom