• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiun

MarkMan said:
I was originally gonna post this pic the other day, but since I guess it is 'okay' to post it now... I will. lol.

2847343288_3dfd08218c.jpg

I see what you did there

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Got the stick for $12 on eBay along with DOA. Its pretty horrible. I forgot how bad square gates are. I will chuck some Sanwa parts in when I get the chance. Still waiting on the laser etched section for my custom stick to arrive though.

Motorstorm too. Great game, horrible, horrible box art and case.

30vyyag.jpg

YOU SOB!!! I'm still waiting on a bit more in a drop in price before I snag one for myself (It's at about $1K CND, I'm hoping it will hit $750 sooner then later). PLEASE let me know if you like it or not marwan :D

Anyways, it's going to be a light month for me...

DSC07741.jpg

And pick up of forever...

DSC07739.jpg

Wish me luck!:lol

Netto-kun

Blu_LED said:
You got Platinum already? How is it? Can you confirm what any of those new features they showed in the video is yet?
I might just be me, but the battle feels faster then D/P. Haven't played too much of it yet, so I am still at the beginning stage with only 3 Pokémon in my party. And what new features shown in the which video are you talking about? :p

Just in case you haven't checked, serebii.net should info regarding all the new features in this game.

marwan

Banned
Mattlikewhoa said:
YOU SOB!!! I'm still waiting on a bit more in a drop in price before I snag one for myself (It's at about $1K CND, I'm hoping it will hit $750 sooner then later). PLEASE let me know if you like it or not marwan :D

Anyways, it's going to be a light month for me...

DSC07741.jpg

And pick up of forever...

DSC07739.jpg

Wish me luck!:lol

good luck man, and she better say "i do"! :D

regarding the Nokia N96:

lol, i love it :D symbian eats WM alive! so much more user friendly and multimedia oriented(unless you go for the E series). like i said only had the phone for 24 hours, PM for an impression soon and camera shots ans videos. The new feature pack 3 is sick!!!! the menus are animated very fluid, plus it has TONS OF NEW FEATURES!!!!! over the older N series.

it had 16GB built in, and i have an 8GB micoSD laying around, i'll slap that in, and voila, 24GB memory in my phone at my disposal! :)

honestly only thing bothering me, is the software is a bit buggy, not to the frustration point but you can get around it, im sure Nokia will release an update soon for such a great phone! :)

i'll keep you posted, and don't forget to PM me.'

btw, the picture quality on the camera will literally DESTROY anything on the market, think the Samsung INNOV8 i8510 8megapixel quality, but a 5 megapixel version of that :)

http://forum2.mobile-review.com/showthread.php?t=73457

also, check this site regularly, great info and reviews:

http://www.mobile-review.com/index-en.shtml

ok, PM me to continue our conversation, let's not derail this thread....back to September thread purchase :)

Manp

N96 sounds like a rehashed N95 8GB. besides the 16GB + microSD slot i don't see anything special. it's not even worth of the N96 name when it's not even a successor! no camera lense cover? still 5mp? piano black finish for fingerprint magnet?

thanks i'll stick with my trusty N95.

:lol :p

Proc

2vslted.jpg

My wallet is going to hurt harder this week with the new stalker and crysis, along with warhammer online coming out.

JEKKI

ahhh yes a bowl well done...

dzxpc4.jpg

ok now for the rest of the post...

2q1wacw.jpg

FINALLY had the extra cash to get me a King of Games shirt!!

got damn that packaging is straight up CLEAN!! it makes up for getting the shaft on my recent meat bun purchase...

2qm2i48.jpg

it comes with a postcard and a sticker... AGAIN making up for the lack of buttons not included in my meatbun 1942 shirt...

k12ofc.jpg

24l0sh3.jpg

I kinda wanted the Fantasy Zone shirt, but the overall design is only okay... plus both colors are sold out of Medium so regardless it's a no go unless they reprint...

I really want the NiGHTS shirt tho!!! PLEASE release that one for sale in the US!! or... I will email them and see if they'll sell it to me!!

but only when I have the money :D :D

cjdunn

Big Black Time Machine
sep01.jpg

Dick! George Michael! Summer! Jack!
sep02.jpg

PS3 Charger (pictured with my old SIXAXIS)
sep03.jpg

sep04.jpg

16GB & 8GB
sep05.jpg

ymmv

Banned
I didn't participate in last month's 'show us your gaming goods' thread, so I'll present my old goodies first...

I upgraded my PC with a new graphics card since the old one croaked and bought two new HDs (not pictured), an ultra quiet power supply plus an external HD case.

JulyPC.jpg

I also bought a few games, a couple of Dead Can Dance SACD rereleases and a few DVDs.

JulGamesCDsVideos.jpg

More recently I got a lot more games ...

AugGames.jpg

plus a bunch of Blu-Rays, graphic novels and a few CDs.

AugRest.jpg

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
marwan said:
i couldn't resist buying the Nokia N96.....i traded the Samsung Omnia for it:

the phone btw supports DVB, which stands for Digital Video Broadcast, which mean you could watch live TV in the baby which sports a big 2.8" screen.

Seriously, what do you do with all of these phones? You get at least 1 per month! You can send me one of your old phones if you like! :D

I'm a huge Palahniuk fan, I've read CHOKE before but I have free tickets to see the film adaptation this Wednesday so I'm going to power through it again.

I also picked up Palahniuk's relatively newest (or most valid read) "Rant" which I've heard is on par with CHOKE and Survivor.

Photo67.jpg

Looking forward to diving into both. Palahniuk's characters are so well developed and easy to relate to, makes even the most bogus of situations human.

Geezer

Broken water pistol loaded with piss
MarkMan said:
I was originally gonna post this pic the other day, but since I guess it is 'okay' to post it now... I will. lol.

2847343288_3dfd08218c.jpg
Dang, that appears to be the regular stick with white buttons. Either it's a MarkMan exclusive or the regular stick will have easily swappable parts:D
I'm praying its the latter as I prefer the smaller base to the premium.

permutated said:
I'm a huge Palahniuk fan, I've read CHOKE before but I have free tickets to see the film adaptation this Wednesday so I'm going to power through it again.

I also picked up Palahniuk's relatively newest (or most valid read) "Rant" which I've heard is on par with CHOKE and Survivor.

Photo67.jpg

Looking forward to diving into both. Palahniuk's characters are so well developed and easy to relate to, makes even the most bogus of situations human.
I loved Choke and Survivor be sure to post your thoughts on Rant

MorisUkunRasik said:
I loved Choke and Survivor be sure to post your thoughts on Rant

A major Palahniuk fan that works with my wife said it was his best since Survivor...including Invisible Monsters & the True Ghost Stories...so that says alot IMO.

Anyhow, I will :)

cjdunn

Router said:

:lol No smoking, no desert, no woodshed.

To repeat:
PS3 Charger (pictured with my old SIXAXIS)

As in not used much. Besides, a black plastic object against a black bed sheet isn't that easy to photograph, so there's a bit of blow out going on.

Judgmental bastards :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom