• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
2861448998_2c54f92cf4.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
liltian or something like that...

Yes they work on PS3... but if the game requires analog controls, you're SOL.

kuYuri

Blu_LED said:
Is that a real case? Not the cardboard one that they usually give out? Were they all like that?

Also in the Nariko code inside?

It's an actual PS3 game case, all that's inside is the card with the Nariko code. Yes, they are all like this.

DSC05725.jpg

Code is on the back.

suikodan said:
sept2.jpg

Bought these

iPhone: Really loving it. Found out that I would do more web browsing on the road than speaking on the phone.

NHL09: Because hockey is coming back baby!

Xbox 60Gb: My bro bought my 20Gb so I'm ready for the fall update.

your cat doesnt like the camera...or you

-Eddman-

Sorry for the bad quality pics, old-cellphone age :(

Anyway, musical september, something old, something new... and some Motley Crue guitar picks.

11lq0z6.jpg

slk009.jpg

too bad i couldn't get any funny leaf or powder to put on the pics :(

XShagrath said:
Where? I've been looking for regular Jones Cola everywhere here in town, and only can find their fruit-flavored stuff. Closest I can get to a Jones Cola is the Root Beer that they sell at Panera Bread.

I live in Seattle, home of Jones Soda. Every single grocery store around here sells it.

Yes Boss! said:
MarkMan,

I'm bidding on two of those on eBay. There are a couple of sellers. Do you know the seller that you guys bought yours from?
MarkMan said:
liltian or something like that...

Yes they work on PS3... but if the game requires analog controls, you're SOL.

Can one of you two provide a link to the ebay page that is selling them? I wouldn't mind picking one up. Thanks.

Yes Boss!

Linkzg said:
Can one of you two provide a link to the ebay page that is selling them? I wouldn't mind picking one up. Thanks.

I lost my bid but man are they starting to gouge on shipping now. Debating if i should wait till they die down...and hopefully they've got a decent stash.

Just do a search for "Sega USB" and they should pop up.

Recent pick-ups:

*the Little Big Planet thing is a puzzle, figure from midnight launch of SW
IMG_1493.jpg

*VC games that I've been meaning to get (hence the point cards...)
IMG_1496.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

fr4nz

20080916a.jpg

Monster Hunter Illustrations : awesome artbook,
Monster Hunter X Touma Airou Plush Keychain,
and mhf2 pal for my collection.

suikodan

AndyIsTheMoney said:
your cat doesnt like the camera...or you

Meh, he's simply doing his "pissed" off face because I tried to put in laying on the ground because otherwise, he doesn't hate me or the camera at all. Sorry...

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Last pickups. All three games new and dirt cheap, the way i like!

Phone pics, i really dont take a lot of photos to warrant a purchase of a camera :lol

Maggot9

Banned
Kandrick said:
Last pickups. All three games new and dirt cheap, the way i like!

Phone pics, i really dont take a lot of photos to warrant a purchase of a camera :lol

The Darkness is awesome.

Rimshot

Bliddo said:
P1000300.jpg

Awesome cover for an awesome book

Hehe, that's the course book for the Comp graphics course here at Chalmers/Gothenburg :)
Third edition cover is so much better then the old 2nd edition with the lizard. Didn't know they used LBP on the cover for the third.

Gagaman

28kpqo3.jpg

Bidded on two auctions of the Segagaga box set and lost them both. I did mange to get a guide book for it, though. I can't read it and still don't own the game but oh well! :lol

I'm not a Gundam fan (only ever saw Gundam Wing on cartoon network years ago) but I grabbed this Dreamcast one based purely on good word of mouth and I'm glad I did: it's a bloody brilliant game. Capcom should do Gundam games more often.

Oh and..
8wfe6o.jpg

The next month or so is gonna be mad. I have a bunch of Dreamcast games being sent over from Japan that I got cheap, De Blob is on pre-order, and there's quite a few Wii games coming out I'll want.

MaizeRage25 said:
How do you like it?

I'm seriously considering getting the 16GB in black or silver to replace my 4th Gen iPod.

i had an iPod Touch before and i have to say, that i didn't miss it. the new Nano is great and the quality is top notch.

here are my newest pick-ups:

2s79ddw.jpg

i was shoping at Hamburg today.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Yes Boss!

cann3dheat said:
Wtf @ the orange bar. Seriously, why?

Yeah, I just rebought the Clubhouse with the Orange Bar. I guess it is better than these two games being out of print and selling high on eBay. Budget $20 which is nice, too.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
MarkMan said:

so how is the quality on these? I'm thinking of using it with an emulator box and with my PS3. My main concern is the d-pad and button lag. Any problems with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom