• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Got everything installed. My absolute final PC setup until there is a need to upgrade.

yifcl.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
alr1ghtstart said:
so how is the quality on these? I'm thinking of using it with an emulator box and with my PS3. My main concern is the d-pad and button lag. Any problems with them?

There are no input lag issues with these. It should work fine for any emulation need.

I use this with GGPO and it works fine.

Bunny

Kadey said:
Got everything installed. My absolute final PC setup until there is a need to upgrade.

where did you get those blue fans that are under the video card? do you notice a good drop in temperature with them?
i'm curious because i've been thinking of getting one of those.

alr1ghtstart said:
so how is the quality on these? I'm thinking of using it with an emulator box and with my PS3. My main concern is the d-pad and button lag. Any problems with them?

Smooth buttery perfection, they really make you appreciate just how bad the 360s Dpad is.

kuYuri

I'm upgrading from my Pro to get ready for fall dash update and got this for $300 ($100 less than normal) no tax, free shipping. So lucky! :D

DSC05726.jpg

The box has some scuffs on it, but all that matters is what's inside.

JEKKI

BAM! got the sheeyit for yallz!!

I left work early yesterday to go hang out at Westwood n Santa Monica n shyt to get my Satouka Ramen and Beard Papa on... pretty much the kind of food you get to eat when you go to heaven.

23s9kll.jpg

axl2dv.jpg

I gotta Luffy! He will keep my company during my lonely hours of daily employment

104q51z.jpg

oh shyt!!!! consumer whore style rock rock on!!

jadg6x.jpg

not really a pick-up... more like a lift-up imo.

2u8j97t.jpg

whaaaaaaat?!?!?! who said that I dont buy games... or wear shirts?!?!?!

whoever it was jus got pwned like what a gamer does to a noob!! coz I'm a gamer bitch!

and you jus got pwned!! by a gamer!!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
DSC00095.jpg

Ninja Gaiden DS for 7 dollars, Bully 360 for 8 Dollars. Finally bought Tales and Infinite. Got Star Wars Clone Wars to go with my star wars video game collection. LBP preorder annnnndddddddddd Strategy Guide to Naruto 360 for 1 penny.

crysis.jpg

Waiting to install crysis.

marwan said:
how is this Speed Racer? i heard it bombed at the theaters. is it worth getting?

It's the best movie no one saw, IMO. Check out the positive reactions from people who are just now seeing it over in the Speed Racer thread in the OT.

*Got these from my manager who went to the GameStop conference
IMG_1507.jpg

*Yay a big box of something from Square-Enix
IMG_1508.jpg

*Contents of said big Squeenix box...there were actually two, but one set is at work
IMG_1515.jpg

*Here's the set that's at work (sorry for the cel phone pics)
DSC00365.jpg

DSC00366.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Bunny said:
where did you get those blue fans that are under the video card? do you notice a good drop in temperature with them?
i'm curious because i've been thinking of getting one of those.

VGA cooler. It'll work better if the card wasn't encased in something, something which most cards are. You get what you pay for. It helps my setup a little. I only got it because of the lights. :lol

Rorsha said:
I hate you, I love this shirt !

new kubricks here

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u48/nrj6teme/newkubricks.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

MGS3 bear? Reminds me of how I always wanted a bear to pop up in that game. To kill it.

Nakazato

brandonh83 said:
It's the best movie no one saw, IMO. Check out the positive reactions from people who are just now seeing it over in the Speed Racer thread in the OT.
This i loved it

Edit: Dosent work on mac according to AVS forums and the speed Racer topic on GAF sry bout that

zombi

Skittleguy said:
lens.jpg

Probably the last thing I get this month, since all my recent spending is taking its toll.
Love that lens, so great for travel. Watch out for anything shot 135 it gets significantly less sharp. Still an amazing lens, enjoy it!

TxdoHawk

IMG_0724.jpg

Kangol bucket hat: Because it was $7 and I can never find bucket hats that fit me.
Lolita's "Try Me": My favorite Eurobeat artist, a birthday gift to myself.
NFL2k1: A "gift" from a friend of mine (he just bought a Dreamcast, the store threw it in, he hates sports games).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom