• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaz Ashley said:
Y'know, sometimes I really love Sony ...

SDC10183.jpg

SDC10184.jpg

holy shit!

Struct09 said:
Got these two today. Due to my work I sometimes get things early :)

2zpqexd.jpg

Wario looks awesome on my 42" 720p DLP. They did an amazing job with the art. The game is a lot of fun too, I get a DKC vibe from it.

I never played the SNES version of Kirby Super Star, but having enjoyed other Kirby games I'm having fun with it.
Please tell me Wario Land was $29.99? I would love to play this game for a weekend or so, but I'm kinda of antsy on paying full price for this game when next month is going to be hell.

Struct09 said:
Got these two today. Due to my work I sometimes get things early :)

2zpqexd.jpg

Wario looks awesome on my 42" 720p DLP. They did an amazing job with the art. The game is a lot of fun too, I get a DKC vibe from it.

I never played the SNES version of Kirby Super Star, but having enjoyed other Kirby games I'm having fun with it.

Is it my eyes, or is the Nintendo logo missing from Kirby's box?! o_O

Struct09

Blu_LED said:
Please tell me Wario Land was $29.99? I would love to play this game for a weekend or so, but I'm kinda of antsy on paying full price for this game when next month is going to be hell.

Pretty sure it retails for $49.99

Hero of legend said:
Is it my eyes, or is the Nintendo logo missing from Kirby's box?! o_O

It's there, just hard to see due to my crappy camera. It's not white, it's shiny silver so it doesn't show up so well in that pic. If you focus on the lower right where Knuckle Joe is, you can kind of see the outline. You can see it more clearly in this non-resized pic.

-PXG-

100_1456.jpg

100_1457.jpg

- Persona 4 shirt
- 50 Cent Bullet Proof: G-Unit Edition shirt
- Kill Bill vol 1 & 2 on Blu-Ray
- Gears of War 2 "Beneath the Surface" artbook
- New pink 8GB iPod Nano (not shown/ its my GF's birthday present :D)

Sin

J2d said:
Does it work on regular retail PS3's? Just incase the opportunity ever appears.

Nope, only on debug consoles, sorry.

Comes with an awesome pendrive filled with artwork, pics, logos etc inside the case too.

Tokubetsu

Fucking Monolith:
108hkef.jpg

I don't have anything in the shot for scale but definitely the most ridiculous CE I own. The thing is bigger than my fucking 360 :lol

Netto-kun

SSL21082.jpg

- Famitsu
- Olivia Lufkin's new mini-album: TrinkaTrinka (what in the world is TrinkaTrinka?:lol)

Debating whether or not to pick up Dizastaaaaah for the next week.

IMG_1482s.jpg

IMG_1485s.jpg

IMG_1486s.jpg

The Shining Blu-ray. Wanted to pick up 2001 A Space Odyssey and V for Vendetta too but they were out. =\

Also worth noting, every time I go to that Best Buy I always get the same cute asian girl at check out. We even talked about this tonight. She works like once a week too and I rarely go to BB anyway. It's an odd coincidence. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom