• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manp

marwan said:
that's a cool looking mouse, which ones is it? and is it wired or wireless?

Microsoft Habu. it's basically a Razer Copperhead with a different shell and 2 more buttons. oh and it's wired.

:)

nny said:
DSC03940.jpg

how is it? i was planning to buy it, but i don't know if it's worth a playthrough nowadays.

nny

°°ToMmY°° said:
how is it? i was planning to buy it, but i don't know if it's worth a playthrough nowadays.

As far as gameplay is concerned is the same formula as always, if you feel like mashing some buttons is a good choice, doesn't have many sports though; it does look a bit old, but I don't care much about that; I just wanted some Olympic action )

Actually, my only complaint about the game doesn't have to do with the game itself, but with the PS3 controller / PSP; the last game of this kind I played was Athlete Kings for the Saturn, and I preferred that controller.

marwan

Banned
YES!!! i love this game, the demo made me buy it the next day :)

I wish it supported 1080p, still looks amazing in 720p on my 1080p Bravia.

21092008311-001.jpg

and i love my Nokia N95 that takes amazing 5megapixel pictures :)

marwan

Banned
Ruud_Luiten said:
IMG_5320.jpg

Starfi2 and starfi3 GBA woot!
[picture is from the seller]

Kuru Kururin (that's the name right?) is one of my favorite GBA games. too bad it never came out in the U.S. though it did in Europe.

ZerotypeX

First time poster, long time viewer in this thread. Some of this stuff are from August.

DSC04405.jpg

Was finally able to find a MK Wii in August and the wiimote chargers are pretty handy

DSC04431.jpg

Splurged a little for my bday Gateway HD2200 monitor

DSC04415.jpg

Graphics are pretty nice, I don't think my camera does this justice though

DSC04422.jpg

DSC04429.jpg

Some games accumulated from trades, GS coupons, and gifts

DSC04430.jpg

Since GS pulled their penny guides, had to resort to ebay for the ES guide. For some reason I expected more, oh well. Locale Meijer's was selling PSN cards

DSC04443.jpg

DSC04436.jpg

Got Fable II Pub Games from a contest and bought Castle Crashers, great game!

DSC04435.jpg

Got these 2 shirts from woot

DSC04448.jpg

EA sent me a replacement RB guitar (not pictured) since the whammy bar on the old one broke (spring broke, I believe). Here's a picture of the ghettoness before the replacemnt guitar got there.

DSC04449.jpg

Recently picked these up at Sears, total spent: $28 with tax

DSC04451.jpg

Also picked these up recently. I'm enjoying both cds

windfish

Dever said:
So it seems.

but how?

i found the image at the big game artworks thread here at gaf, brought it to a t-shirt shop, they printed it and here we go!
made a shinobu one too but damn... holly summers <3

poweld

Pickups1004-1.jpg

What's making this all possible :D

Macro019.jpg

Pickups1006.jpg

Pickups3001.jpg

Pickups1002-1.jpg

I <3 this monitor.

Pickups3002.jpg

First figurines! Ew, someone got chocolate cake'd >< (First cat!)

Pickups2005.jpg

First plant!

Pickups2004.jpg

One more, 'cause Cat really wanted to be in more shots (and I dig those chocolate wrappers).

This is my first post on the pickup, so I'm not sure of protocol... should I have a max size? Apologies if I killed a 56k... >_>

Anyway, happy birthday me! :lol

zoku88

Here's some C74 stuff (and one thing from 73, I think) none of those are hentai, despite what some of the covers may look like.

vdpeuo.jpg

15gov2a.jpg

And two games ^^

hsl7dh.jpg

ZerotypeX

marwan said:
wow, PSN cards are finally out? perfect timing since i killed my credit cards and i'm broke on the PSstore
Sort of, you can pick them up at Meijers (supermarket mostly in the midwest) or at some Speedway gas stations

bad-joey said:
Nice pickups overall, nice deal on the xbox stuff. But the new Ne-Yo is soo good. Very nice!
Thanks, yea, the cd is good. I love track 2 on there.:D

marwan

Banned
Kadey said:
F/2.8, 1/34 exposure time, ISO-100 at 6MM focal length. Not bad for a phone.

yeah and that was a quick shot, i didn't focus much on trying to make it looks pretty, turned on macro and *snap* :) (with LED on)

nny

poweld said:
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/poweld/Macro019.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/poweld/Pickups3002.jpg
First figurines! Ew, someone got chocolate cake'd >< (First cat!)

This is my first post on the pickup, so I'm not sure of protocol... should I have a max size? Apologies if I killed a 56k... >_>

Anyway, happy birthday me! :lol

Ah, so you got Blue Dragon and the FF III figures? *high five* P

nny said:

Welcome to the thread (as a poster) and happy birthday!

ZerotypeX said:
Sort of, you can pick them up at Meijers (supermarket mostly in the midwest) or at some Speedway gas stations

Yeah, also, BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO. Shouldn't be hard to find one of those. If it is, 7-11 coming soon.

sw26

Shoes.jpg

New shoes

SMW.jpg

LTTP.jpg

SMW and LTTP from the VC (as I'm sending my Wii into Nintendo to get the disc drive fixed and didn't want to leave a surplus of Wii Points on the machine in case I don't get my original unit back, plus I've been meaning to get those games for a while anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom