• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sept08pickup14.jpg

sept08pickup15.jpg

sept08pickup16.jpg

sept08pickup17.jpg

sept08pickup18.jpg

sept08pickup19.jpg

sept08pickup20.jpg

sept08pickup21.jpg

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
6zc6fs.jpg

For the record, that Hank's Orange Creme Soda is one of the best soft drinks I've ever had. Freaking delicious, didn't really even taste like a soda at all.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Hazaro said:
I'm saying I don't like the watch, but you are fighting the mass of people who pull out their cell phone to tell time. :lol

Whats wrong with that?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
<3 at all the Sega Saturn USB controller purchases this month. ;)

The seller is supposedly all sold out of the white ones.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
MarkMan said:

mine are in the mail. :D . Has anyone tried to hook them up to the xbox (original) for emulator use? I have a USB to Xbox converter and hope they work with it. Do they require drivers when plugged in to a PC?

Lee N

Membre
MarkMan said:

I managed to snag two.. still waiting for the other one.

It's an awesome pad.

Wired

Well here's some stuff I bought this month(ish), somewhat uncertain about when I bought the revoltechs but whatever I don't think I've posted them before...

bought.jpg

steamb.jpg

revolts-1.gif

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
alr1ghtstart said:
mine are in the mail. :D . Has anyone tried to hook them up to the xbox (original) for emulator use? I have a USB to Xbox converter and hope they work with it. Do they require drivers when plugged in to a PC?

Mine didn't require drivers. I have a Xbox to USB, good idea, I'll try it out when I get home later! O_O!

Xamdou

Warnen said:
b25766e1f9.jpg

New Figs!!

Seriously awesome FMP/Yoko+Kamina/Enki Figures! :D

Btw what character is that on the far right with a pink bag covering her head? :lol

I am still waiting for my Enki Revoltech to arrive in the mail so I can finally unleash Gurren Lagann w/ complete aerial flight mode! ;O

-PXG-

Kai Ozu said:
Ringo Noyamano from Air Gear.

Figure of the millennium o_O

I knew I saw that character from somewhere! Weren't the straps all black though? I got the entire show on my laptop, but just too lazy to check...Its closest thing to a JSR anime that will probably ever be created :(

YagizY

it's either a Fossil or a Fortis. If it's a Fortis then HOLY SHIT. If its a Fossil, congratulations on finding the only Fossil watch that isn't ugly.

Wired said:
Well here's some stuff I bought this month(ish), somewhat uncertain about when I bought the revoltechs but whatever I don't think I've posted them before...

bought.jpg
I just picked up the same external HDD for $89 today.

Xamdou

Kai Ozu said:
Ringo Noyamano from Air Gear.

Figure of the millennium o_O

Air Gear, hm I saw the 1st ep or two but stopped watching it for some reason. I'll probably check out the entire series now ;O

Kai Ozu

Xamdou said:
Air Gear, hm I saw the 1st ep or two but stopped watching it for some reason. I'll probably check out the entire series now ;O

I'm in the same boat, I have the series on dvd and have only watched half of the first volume. Need to get on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom