• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's DMC4:SE True Style Tournament - NOW VOTING

Pi9X1ZA.png

• We have one person who won two categories, so according to the tournament rules the runner up wins the prize for the lower category (in terms of prize).
  • Congratulations to the winners, and thanks for all those that participated. All submitted combo entries were well put together and stylish. Here's to more NeoGAF DMC True Style tournaments in the future!
ZrqD6GW.png

KLatdz7.png

cieac6V.png

I'll PM winners about how I'll send the prizes.

Congrats to the winners! It was interesting seeing stuff from all the new characters. I think I learned some interesting tech for the Capcom's style tournaments. I'd love more GAF Style tournaments in the future!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Wow, I really wasn't expecting this. Thank you to everyone who voted, and I really need to step up my game for sure.

A big, huge thank you to direct_quote for running this thing. It ain't easy, and he made a lot of accommodations for people to make sure everyone had a chance to enter.

Wow, I really wasn't expecting this. Thank you to everyone who voted, and I really need to step up my game for sure.

A big, huge thank you to direct_quote for running this thing. It ain't easy, and he made a lot of accommodations for people to make sure everyone had a chance to enter.
Thanks, it wasn't too tiring to run. Hopefully it convinced more people to try and make stylish combo videos..
in time for DMC5

Some interesting voting statistics:
  • 33 votes total for Vergil entries, 35 entries for Trish and Lady.
  • Vergil vote was closer, with winning vote taking 34.4%, and after that 3 entries having 15.6%.
  • Lady vote winning vote took 41.1 %, 2nd place was 20.6%.
  • Trish vote winning vote took 51.5%, 2nd place was 27.3%.

Top Bottom