• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NES Classic @Amazon Treasure Truck) (Atlanta,Chicago,Dallas,Houston,LA,Seattle)

Skeletron

not that I expected it to be in stock since the OP was 2 hours old, but it's frustrating NOA will be releasing the SNES classic sometime in the next couple of months when they haven't even met the demand for the NES classic

oh well, at least I get to keep $60+ tax
Yeah, everytime I miss another one of these things I just have to keep telling myself "thank you Nintendo for saving me another $60." Not bitter at all.

mrk8885

Banned
Suggest you go now. Your order through the app isn't a reservation. It's still first come first serve until it sells out.

No that's not true. I haven't seen one person who got an order in say they missed it. If you get an order, you've got one. Its pretty easy for them to know how many are on the truck and sell that many.

And like others have said, you don't need to get it yourself. Just need the QR code. My brother in law picked up our 2.

Soi-Fong

I kinda want to go to Chicago and see if I can pick up another one, but it'll prolly be sold out by the time I get there. Lol

Skeletron

If anyone ordered one in LA but isn't able to actually pick it up I would be happy to paypal you some extra cash along with the original price for the QR code. Do a GAFer a solid.

shira

Man if they did that in my neck of the woods there would be crimes committed.

People salty af on the stock levels.

Douchbag scalpers wanting to cash in.

jviggy43

Literally insane how many the LA truck had. My gf and I each got one but people were being turned down who hadn't ordered one through the app yet. Almost everyone at the grove is walking around with one. That likely means they've been hoarding these things for awhile now I imagine.

Afrocious

If I dont pick it up, will they mail it to me? Curious. Gonna go out to pick it up regardless.

edit: faq says not picking up the item by 5 forfeits it

Amazon keeps me supplied with the Nintendo goods I miss out on. #AtlantaStayBlessed

DF7NGtNXgAArWEk.jpg

johnvr

Thanks! Was there much of a crowd?

Just the usual Grove crowd, but a little more intense because they are all on their phones freaking out trying to figure out how everyone is walking away with an NES Classic. Was in and out in 5. Glad I bussed instead of driving

San Diego not good enough for a truck. I'm not driving to freakin' LA to grab an NES Classic. At that point may as well just pay the ebay tax.

Top Bottom