• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix Originals premiere dates (Marco Polo S2, Arrested Development might return)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoosTrax

Extremely looking forward to Orange is the new Black Season 3. Season 2 was weaker in my opinion but still couldn't stop watching. Hope it will come to mainland-Europe not to long after the US.
I actually kind of enjoyed Season 2 because the focus was less on the somewhat boring WASP-ish Piper and the absolutely cringeworthy scenes involving Larry that made me want to fast forward past his scenes, and more on the other members of the ensemble cast.

I just wish there were more appearances by Alex and Laverne Cox's character. I didn't really care for Black Cindy and Vee though. Both felt a bit more one-dimensional and didn't have much in the way of redeeming traits. Brook also annoyed me somewhat (too cloyingly innocent I guess).

Anyways some characters that I hope we get to see the backstory of in Season 3:
- Gina (Red's petit kitchen assistant)
- Norma (the mute lady)
- the Latina duo
- Maxwell (the corrections officer who told off one of the girls "don't call me sister...")

---

Unrelated, but Netflix's "search engine" if it can be called that, is absolutely worthless. I can't believe they haven't spent any resources to upgrade it so that it 1) provides better results, 2) offers more options for power users to do more advanced searches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom