• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix's Love S2 teaser trailer - Returns March 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just rewatching this the other day, and wondering when the next season was coming.

Huzzah!

Also, Claudia O'Doherty is perhaps literally the most adorable human being to ever exist.

daffy

Banned
I used to be surrounded by people like the main characters so I appreciate their personalities even if they aren't extremely likable. Can't wait for season two

Was this the show where the protagonist gave someone a horrible tattoo?

If so, loved it. Much like that Will Arnett show where he rode around on a fixie every episode it was great to watch a show about people I genuinely disliked for a change.

Chumley

Banned
I absolutely hate Paul Rust's character and how S1 treated him like some fucking sex magnet with girls throwing themselves at him constantly, and Mickey being treated like crap by every guy she encountered and the show viewing her as someone who really needed Rust's help even though she was already going to AA. It was like Woody Allen's entire schtick turned up to 11. Even if the show could convince me that someone as thoroughly unappealing as Rust could get with a girl completely out of his league, it still had some awfully unbalanced gender dynamics.

Liked the show for the most part but, Gus dating the at&t girl, almost hooking up with the young sisters, hooking up with the actress and Gillian is some unbelievable shit.

And this. Even if you take out the at&t girl and the twins it's still totally laughable that Mickey would bother with him, and I mean that more based just on how much of an unfunny douchebag he is rather than his looks.

barik

Liked the show for the most part but, Gus dating the at&t girl, almost hooking up with the young sisters, hooking up with the actress and Gillian is some unbelievable shit.

This was my biggest problem with this show by far, but at this point it's something you have to anticipate/accept when you're watching an Apatow production. Other than that I really enjoyed it, so I'm looking forward to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom