• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Batman: Arkham Asylum Screens (End of Summer delay confirmed)

FoxSpirit

Hey, the freeform combat in that looked very nice, flowing very well. Not at least thanks to the slick counter system.

And yeah, looks stunning.

AzBat

Neato hotel room keys from E3...

2v0lgnb.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/mtgx3e

Opus Angelorum said:
I think it's a great looking game, mainly due to the art style. It manages to not look like a U3 game, to its benefit.

really? the characters scream ue3 and the enviroments have that uber textures crappy lighting that every ue3 game has.

i'm still buying it though :p

I enjoyed the demo overall. It's amazing how many counter animations there are. My only complaint about it is that there isn't any analog sensitivity for movement. No matter how far you pull/push the analog, Batman walks (think GTAIV movement).

Gully State said:
I enjoyed the demo overall. It's amazing how many counter animations there are. My only complaint about it is that there isn't any analog sensitivity for movement. No matter how far you pull/push the analog, Batman walks (think GTAIV movement).

Booo, I hope they fix that.

Fun Factor

Formerly FTWer
°°ToMmY°° said:
really? the characters scream ue3 and the enviroments have that uber textures crappy lighting that every ue3 game has.

i'm still buying it though :p

The texture styling & lighting seems much better than the average Unreal game has though.

I don't even have a PS3 yet, and that trailer's locked my Arkham Asylum purchase to it. You can see the rough edges, but it looks like they had way too much fun with to pass up on.

does anyone know what type of unlockables there will be and how many?

a all black costume will be sick!

hope the next game they will implement coop with robin or batgirl(before oracle)

MMaRsu

Banned
macfoshizzle said:
does anyone know what type of unlockables there will be and how many?

a all black costume will be sick!

hope the next game they will implement coop with robin or batgirl(before oracle)

Wow. You bumped a 5 month old thread for that?

While there is a active thread on the first page?

Top Bottom