• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Batman Arkham Knight Trailer

Servbot24

Banned
It's Arkham Knight, new villain, made by Rocksteady. Let's just hope it's not Joker under that mask :D

Yeah, unfortunately you can kind of tell he was made by modern artists. Wish they would have tried something interesting instead of the default future-soldier that's in every game.

Sorry, still can't get into this. The car might make sense from a gameplay perspective, but it's just stupid. I mean even in the trailer you see Bats almost crushing someone while driving.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Arkham Knight is not the Joker. He speaks in the end of the trailer. Use your brain pls.

R_Deckard

Looks like a couple shots were from gameplay situations.

Who was the villain at the end? Looks really generic.

Yeah a couple of fighting shots and batmobile shots, that section in the tunnel looks amazing..I got flashbacks to the old MegaCD Batman racing section

Its running on PC?

Looking at that I would say no running on PS4 IMHOP.

whats are current bets?

With this being open world and with that graphical fidelity, and unreal 3 not being the best for open world and the previous open world batman games chugging on consoles....

ps4: ~900p 30fps with drops
xb1 ~700p 30fps with drops

Oh for the love of...can we leave this alone...for ten minutes!!

WOW
Now THAT is a trailer!!
Amen brother..amen men, All in game, all looks genuine and all feels luscious!!

Thank the stars that delayed till 2015 rumour was not true..

dat bat
1279082592656.jpg

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Those in-game graphics look absolutely phenomenal. O.O I hope this game will get a stage demo at e3.

L1NETT

dun, dun, DUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN

sorry, I just pictured you saying this in a suspenseful/mysterious way.

It could be a few people (Hush/Damian/Azrael/Jason Todd), or it could just be completely new character as they have stated.

But as Sefton Hill said, it is not
The Joker. He is dead. As a dodo.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Black Mask speaks in the trailers of Arkham Origins too. Your point?

So The Joker is now a well trained martial artist who can physically hold up against Batman? and all that after how sick he was in AC? ... really?

and speaking of his voice, Black Mask sounded very familiar to the Joker. but this guy sounds absolutely nothing like Mark Hamill. and Rocksteady wouldn't cast anyone else to voice The Joker than Hamill himself.

another point: If Rocksteady comes out and says The Joker is dead dead dead... and fucking dead, then i'm pretty sure we can believe them, i doubt they would flat out lie.

To be fair, at times he does sound like Joker.

Like at 0:27 when he says "RISES".

He sounds nothing like Hamill.

Top Bottom