• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New bioshock video tonight

A new trailer for 2K Games' Bioshock is set to air tonight during Spike's Video Game Awards 2006.

The trailer will feature new footage from the first-person shooter which is due for release on the Xbox 360 in spring 2007.

Head over to Spike's official website at 10pm (across North American time zones) for coverage of the awards.

http://www.totally360.com/gameinfo.php?gameid=155&details=news&newsid=1230

unfortunately i am going to sleep (i live in italy), i hope to watch something new tomorrow morning...

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
carlvj2.gif

yeahhhh-heh-hehhh, that's what i'm talkin' about!

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
You know it's hard for me to maintain my media blackout when they keep releasing media.

God damn you Irrational, god damn you.

REV 09

Gametrailers has a countdown at the top of the page for exclusive videos that will go up tonight at around 9pm Est.

Bioshock
WoW:BC
GRAW 2

those are listed.

Mojovonio

Banned
REV 09 said:
Gametrailers has a countdown at the top of the page for exclusive videos that will go up tonight at around 9pm Est.

Bioshock
WoW:BC
GRAW 2

those are listed.

WTF?!? When did SpikeTV become anything remote to a credible source for gaming coverage?

traveler

Not Wario
Yeah, I mentioned it over on Sam Kennedy's blog at 1up, but he replied and said that it was basically recut old footage. Sorry to be a kill-buzz. (That was the only reason I was going to watch the show too.)

Mojovonio

Banned
disappeared said:
Dragon cat can play Mahjong too. He just doesn't want to.

See that red cape? You don't get that red cape from being the faster ball 'o'yarn un-raveler.

You get that shit for OWNING at Mahjong.

Mojovonio

Banned
AltogetherAndrews said:
More CG? Dudes lost a lot of points with me for that presentation, hopefully this isn't the same type of shit.

They show some CG after a 14 minute in-game presentation, and that's a bad thing.

satterfield

BIGTIME TV MOGUL
As someone mentioned previously, we'll have the new trailers for Bioshock, World of Warcraft, and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 going live tonight exclusively on GameTrailers and SpikeTV.com, but they had the time wrong. They'll be going up at 9PM Pacific, not Eastern. Enjoy.

typo said:
*excited IGN editors*

*bored IGN editors*
Yeah, it's pretty disheartening. I was hoping for a demonstration by members of Irrational, or something. :(

Oh well, a trailer will do. I just hope it's stuff we haven't seen.

REV 09

guys, just watch it on gametrailers. it'll be up in an hour and 15 minutes anyways, which sounds like an hour earlier than the spike tv airing.

Top Bottom