• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dead or Alive 5 Last Round character revealed

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
For educational purposes
8afd8e376b.gif
43e0f08908.gif
87c6df247b.gif

raven777

Apparently her hair is customizable too. Some screenshots of her without her pony tail.

Dead-or-Alive-5-Last-Round_2015_01-14-15_012.jpg

that's because it's not ponytail. Her side tail is on the left, and that shots shows her right side.

her pre-order costume from the trailer

54B68CC83A12ED0030

seems like same one as Kokoro except having different color.

that's because it's not ponytail. Her side tail is on the left, and that shots shows her right side.

her pre-order costume from the trailer

54B68CC83A12ED0030

seems like same one as Kokoro except having different color.

The press release said she would have customizable hairstyles and even at that angle you should atleast see her hair tie.

raven777

The press release said she would have customizable hairstyles and even at that angle you should atleast see her hair tie.

of course she will have customizable hair, like very character. I just don't think that particular shot was different hair. I think the different hair style will be more drastic change. If that is the different hair (just side tail off) then I will be disappointed. But TN has been really lazy with her so that might be the case.

Endo Punk

They have their hairstyle and panty changes but I'd really like the ability to toggle skin colour; fair, tanned, dark. So good.

Oomph.

Totally forgot this was coming next month, too. Poor wallet.

There's always the core fighters fp2 version which is excellent. Lets you experience all the gameplay balances and essentially own the game, letting you purchase the 2-3 characters you play the most in addition to the free ninja characters.

danmaku

I wonder if her moveset will change depending on the opponent you're facing or she'll simply has a cocktail of moves from various characters. The former would be interesting, but I guess Team Ninja will go the lazy way.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Type Honoka on youtube and look at the second result. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NSFW duh

I wonder if her moveset will change depending on the opponent you're facing or she'll simply has a cocktail of moves from various characters. The former would be interesting, but I guess Team Ninja will go the lazy way.

Maybe at random like Charade in SCII but I think its easier to make the cocktail version.

Does the ps3/360 versions still get this character and the costumes? I have no plans on getting a next gen console. What about the pc version? I dont care about the hairstyles thing though.

Also "Super secret fighter chick" lol

synce

My Steam is ready for Marie Rose + Honoka tag team.

You can only play with yourself for the first 3 months though
unless you're comfortable playing this with IRL friends

Anyway Honoka, she should be fun even if she is nothing but zombie parts. I mean the face, the body, the moves, even the name and overall design are copy pasted lol

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
You can only play with yourself for the first 3 months though
unless you're comfortable playing this with IRL friends

Anyway Honoka, she should be fun even if she is nothing but zombie parts. I mean the face, the body, the moves, even the name and overall design are copy pasted lol
she has the biggest boobs though

Actually very interested in this, even if just for a few matches and the move completion practice. Probably won't pay full price however.

The new character looks great 😀 I fawned a bit when I saw her using Helenas moveset. I hope they have amazing outfits in this.

Nyoro SF

I love how people are coming out of the wood work for Hokona. I love it!

Something's coming out all right... time to pull out my
arcade
stick

OK enough bad jokes. I got this game for cheap on Steam so I'm interested. I haven't played a 3D fighter in a long time, if I find the game fun to control and play then I'll look more into it.

Top Bottom