New Final Fantasy XV cam videos - Luminous Studio tools/tech + Open world exploration

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Live on Twitch
Sep 1, 2006
-
The animation of when someone from the group gets tired from running... GORGEOUS.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Live on Twitch
Sep 1, 2006
-
Just the player running around in the woods... I haven't felt this since Oblivion (2006). The feeling of exploring... God, my stomach. I can't handle this shit!

FYI, before the new gameplay starts, this message is shown:

Here's a rough translation:
The video we are about to show you has been made in order to give you an idea about the size of the map.

The ennemies and the events are not implemented in the map.

Many exciting elements will be included in this area in the final version of the game.

Falk

that puzzling face
Aug 26, 2013
www.vgo-online.com
music gets a little repetitive played for 10 minutes lol

Yeah, that moment when camera pans to the wide open area, they stop driving and you're all "You can't be serious"

Then they get out of the car.

Totally insane.

Yoshichan

Live on Twitch
Sep 1, 2006
-
I hope no one is expecting this to be 60! Let's just be happy with stable 30@1080p (BELIEVE)!