• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Fragile screens

Vinnk

The screens are in the new issue of Famitsu? If so, I'll pick it up on my way home from work.

And don't worry. Usually a fews days after screens show up in a magazine, the company will do a press release or put them up on their website.

The gameplay sounds awesome. Day 1.

Vinnk said:
The screens are in the new issue of Famitsu? If so, I'll pick it up on my way home from work.
Nope, seems like it's Dengeki - DS&Wii Style. There are maybe one or two new, very small (though still interesting) screens and one new artwork, so I guess it wouldn't be worth getting just for that... However you may want to read the whole article to get a better idea of the game concept, maybe moreso than if you had read just my summary.
Anyway, yes, I think it's worth waiting for the official pictures' release, as there will possibly be more material than that.

Vinnk

Stormbringer said:
Nope, seems like it's Dengeki - DS&Wii Style. There are maybe one or two new, very small (though still interesting) screens and one new artwork, so I guess it wouldn't be worth getting just for that... However you may want to read the whole article to get a better idea of the game concept, maybe moreso than if you had read just my summary.
Anyway, yes, I think it's worth waiting for the official pictures' release, as there will possibly be more material than that.

I'll skip it then. I would have to go to an actual bookstore to get it. Famitsu I can pick up at a combini.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the enemy designs.

Not that it matters after listening to the music on the web site, I am pretty sure I am getting this game regardless.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
DAMNIT! i really want this game! i hope to God that Namco does a top class localization for this. Fragile really has alot of potential to be a game that changes the way RPGs are made.

batbeg

I'm worried they won't fully implement the use of the wiimote speaker to find enemies, but if they do then that is jawsome. Even if they don't, that sounds like a very obvious and very fucking scary thing that should be in Fatal Frame IV :D

birdchili

thanks Stormbringer.

this better get localized... one of the most interesting looking games this gen. (i'm still bitter that venus and braves didn't make it here :( - this has a *way* bigger chance of making it over i imagine).

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I like everything that I have read, seen and heard about this game. If this doesn't get localized I'll be pretty :(.

Edit: Just realized the thread is old.

Top Bottom