• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New God of War 3 Screens

2qk6zgo.jpg

jett is your glass half full or half empty?

-viper-

Banned
jett said:
Some more info translated by me:

-God of War 3's battlefield is described as intense as the invasion of Normandy, between gods and titans with Kratos right in the middle.

-There are still two main weapons left to be revealed, developers say they will blow our minds.

Info from the interview with Stig:

-Stig has a plan to make new GOW players familiar with the story of the previous games, designed to make anyone catch up with the story quickly and to grab you from the start. It won't be be just a video.

-It seems they still haven't included any sex0r mini-games, it seems like Stig doesn't want to simply tack it on. Sounds to me like there won't be any.

-Some of the titans are twice the height of the Eiffel Tower. The Colossus of Rhodes from GOW2 would fit on the palm of their hands.

Pictures are mostly old stuff.

Funny stuff: they have concept art of a new golden enemy, with the caption "this could be what Zeus looks like at the end of the game!". In the same page there's a picture of the game showing they're just regular enemies. :p
Goddamn.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
RustyNails said:
Well, having sex on the back of a titan who's scaling Mt Olympus sounds absurd
Not if it's part of an epic Aphrodite boss battle.

Denzar

nskinnear said:
10 - 12 hours is around how long the other games were, so I'm fine with that.
Yeah me too. The longer the game the harder to pace. But if it really was about 15-20 hours long, and was paced just as wel as GoWII, then my mind would be ever so blown.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Anarcrothe said:
I'm following this thread right from the beginning and I've not seen these artwork images and sketches here. So, here there are:

That's Panthro, dude.

carlosp

Banned
jett said:
There's no way GOW Collection wasn't profitable for Sony. It was just a port job done in 4 months. How well would a Team ICO Collection fare I have no idea, but it'd be nice if they put SotC HD up on PSN. :p

Dude they made the port in 5 weeks, not in four months. The devs said in an interview. They used couple of more weeks for the PSN feature. The whole packafe was done in less then two months iirc.

Anarcrothe said:
I'm following this thread right from the beginning and I've not seen these artwork images and sketches here. So, here there are:

You can find more here.
You haven't seen them because they aren't for God of War 3

They are just made by one of GoW3's artists

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
carlosp said:
Dude they made the port in 5 weeks, not in four months. The devs said in an interview. They used couple of more weeks for the PSN feature. The whole packafe was done in less then two months iirc.

No way this is true.

Cyberia

It’s Official, God of War III Will Be Attacking Stores on March 16th!

Posted by Eric Levine // SCEA PR Manager

God of War Fans –

There have been a lot of people asking about when God of War III is going to hit store shelves. Well, today I have some good news to share for those of you eagerly awaiting this highly anticipated PS3 exclusive. Kratos fans can get their hands on God of War III beginning Tuesday, March 16! You can pick up the God of War III Ultimate Edition on the very same day, which includes premium collectibles and digital content that is fit for any Spartan warrior. I’m also thrilled to unveil the official box art for God of War III and God of War III Ultimate Edition. Here’s a look…

4309917737_8279b3fa3f.jpg

For those you thirsty for more God of War excitement, on February 11, we’ll be debuting our brand new God of War III trailer exclusively on SPIKE’s GameTrailers TV, so make sure to tune in. And if you’d like to get reacquainted with Kratos and refresh your skills before March 16, the God of War Collection is now ONLY $29.99. This epic deal gets you God of War and God of War II in stunning HD for one low price! Stay tuned for more God of War news as we move closer to launch.

4309918027_c4e595c7b8_b.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh my god I love that cover!

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
kikanny said:
I'm disappointed with the box-art. But whatever, the game can't come soon enough!

Good thing game lacks any multiplayer. I bet SCEE would have placed the big blue circle right on the eye.

Besides, I like the cover. Doesn't look messy from distance and should stand out on shelves.

Baki

TONX said:
I should have known SCEA would fuck up another cover YET AGAIN.
The box art does suck. I liked the other one. :/

KingDizzi said:
Pretty funny that Sony are not while EA will be with Dantes Inferno. :/

Well isn't there about a month difference between superbowl and GOW 3 release?

templeusox said:
Keighley:

KEIGHLEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY

gladiator-2.jpg

BeeDog

I like the cover too, don't mind it at all. Compare it to the awful cover of Mass Effect 2, and this one's a friggin' masterpiece.

Damn, so close to FFXIII. I probably wouldn't have got this day one, but I have it on order with amazon for $48 after ECA and quick picks. Hopefully Amazon includes a promotional gift card to soften the blow.

Top Bottom