• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New interview with Mark Cerny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ploid 3.0

I say, this thread now makes me want to have a nice bubble bath like the ladies have, with candles and those beads everywhere. Is it safe to sleep in a tub?

Yawnier

Banned
LMAO at the tub stuff.

Awkward interview, I guess. Cerny is always soft spoken and easy to listen to though regardless,

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_l7tm1mblEq1qa4v5yo1_500.gif

Ah, for God's sake. WHO PEED IN THE TUB?!

Ploid 3.0

Omg the question at 2:30 basically telling Cerny that no one knew him before.

It's like Cerny was in the shadows. I knew of him from the PSX days, but I had no idea what he was doing or if he was still in the business after PS2 Insomniac/Naughtydog. The nature of his job was to be out of the way even, Consultant. From invisible, to thrust in the limelight.

bud

what a horrible, cringe-worthy interview.

"now, i've been in the game scene for quite a long time..."

I wish Cerny would do a weekly podcast with some of the other people involved with the PS4 hardware, let us know how things are going, their thoughts on emerging technologies, etc. Could be fun.

LOL

I bet MS is going to try to lure this guy away from Sony next, next gen. #youhearditherefirst

It sounds like that would be extremely difficult. In the last presentation he gave he talked about how he gave up his relatively high position, when Sony bought ND and started contracting Insomniac directly, to be able to continue working with his friends (Yoshida and House) and he's been there for years now seemingly continuously moving up despite technically not working for Sony. With the three of them there in high positions now it seems like he'd be quite happy working with them and getting paid pretty good now given what he's been doing for them. As said by MercuryLS, he seems like a Sony guy and it seems like he's where he wants to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom