• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New interview with Mark Cerny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
d1oWa0t.gif

It's funny. I was already impressed with this guy, but when I also saw him speaking flawless Japanese, he was instantly elevated to a whole new level. :)

It's a language I myself hope to master one day.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
How are Sony not going to dominate the shit out of this generation? Seriously now,...... this is almost worrying for competition.

It's not guaranteed domination but if we step aside from some hyperbole, they are doing and saying the right things.

I find Cerny a little creepy.

He's got the soft spoken manner of a bottled-serial killer.

Like, I imagine if he took yout to dinner, you'd be having a great time eating good food and drinking a fine red wine, he's laughing gently at your jokes, the candles are reflected in his glasses. He's talking to you about his vision, when things slowly start to blur, your tongue feels thick in your mouth and you realise you can't move your limbs. By the time you've realised what's happening the drugs have kicked in. In desperation, you try to stand but just fall out of your chair.

"Oh." Says Cerny softly, smiling politely. "You've fallen."

Paralysed and helpless, you can only watch Cerny lean over you and start talking about what lovely skin you have and how he's going to enjoy cutting it all off.

That's what Cerny's voice makes me think of.

Raymo

Like, I imagine if he took yout to dinner, you'd be having a great time eating good food and drinking a fine red wine, he's laughing gently at your jokes, the candles are reflected in his glasses. He's talking to you about his vision, when things slowly start to blur, your tongue feels thick in your mouth and you realise you can't move your limbs. By the time you've realised what's happening the drugs have kicked in. In desperation, you try to stand but just fall out of your chair.

Paralysed and helpless, you can only watch Cerny lean over you and start talking about what lovely skin you have and how he's going to enjoy cutting it all off.

Umm...

Acheteedo

Haha, sure I hear ya, Cerny is a good chief architect, but he'd make a great serial killer.

Paskil

Can we start a Mark Cerny fan club? I would definitely sign the charter.

Also, what are the chances of Mark Cerny selling his likeness and story to Harlequin or one of the other major romance novel publishers? I feel like he would be quite the subject for an exclusive series of bodice rippers.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
You remember how Nintendo used to have those Seal of Approvals on their games?

PS4 games should have a "Cernyfied Quality" sticker on them.

Not gonna lie, the image of this in my mind is pretty dead on.
Ha.

Cerny seems like a nice enough guy though.

Ushae

Banned
Why is this guy so fucking humble and likeable? Shit he's such a nice guy. He's like the opposite of Peter Molyneaux, only he makes full on his promises. Haha.

FuturusX

I'll watch it in the tub. Man is brilliant.

The only way...

Watching in the tub now

I like the cut of your jib...

Watching in the tub sounds dangerous.

Nah man it's the only way...

Watching Cerny in the tub makes me feel wrong.

You're doing it wrong...

If watching a Mark Cerny video while lathering up my naughty bits in the tub is wrong, I don't want to be right.

What????

Filling up the tub so I can watch this

That's the idea...

I'm in bed. Might have to get up so I can watch this in the tub.

Make it happen...I do everything in the bath. Read. Trade stocks. Direct armies...

This interviewer is TERRIBLE.

Interviewer: So how did you feel after you got off stage at E3?

Cerny: I uhhmm, wasn't on stage...

EDIT: I guess I need to be in the tub to enjoy this fully :lol

Yes you do...

Great excuse to fill up the tub. Haven't had a bath in a while.

Get in the bath now man!!

Is there space left for me in the tub? Move aside!

Wait you bathe with others?

What the hech. Who watches videos in tubs?!

Also, nice video! Love to see him talk.

Cool people.

Well, I haven't bathed yet today, time to fill up the tub.

What you waiting for man....

It's a big tub.

Mine is pretty small...the tub that is.

Will watch this in the tub as soon as Mark finishes his bath.

Okay then...

I'm gonna take a shower and not watch Cerny.

And then I'll watch it in the tub.

Showers are for Xbox guys...

room for more in the tub? got a big ol' fat dick and id love to watch cerny's interview in the tub.

GTFO with that....and stop calling me.

I can't believe you guys made me get into my tub to watch this shitty interview.

Nobody made you...the bubbles and champagne that's what called you in.

I was so distraught by the interviewer's questions i forgot to put in a bath bomb in the tub. No bubbles for me. :(

Fail bath.

Lighting up some candles in the bathroom around the tub to set just the right mood so I can watch Mark Cerny speak and me touching and stroking my Vita from the back.

Sexy.

Saving this for tub time tuesdays.

Run my man. Ran to the bath....

Stainless

I don't think he'd use drugs. He'd lure you into the tub then drown you or electrocute you.

Shikoro

It's funny. I was already impressed with this guy, but when I also saw him speaking flawless Japanese, he was instantly elevated to a whole new level. :)

It's a language I myself hope to master one day.

Come on, man. I like him just like every other normal person does, but his Japanese is not flawless. It feels like I wrote this 100 times already, but you people who are saying this obviously don't know how the language sounds like.

This post was composed in the tub.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I only have a stand up shower and I'm afraid my laptop will get wet.

I'll watch it in the pool instead.

rvy

Banned
I only have a stand up shower and I'm afraid my laptop will get wet.

I'll watch it in the pool instead.

Wrong.

You can find me in the tub, bottle full of bub
Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs
I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love
So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed

I'm straight and married but this thread makes me want to have a naked tub party with others of the same sex while watching this interview.

GAF, what have you done to me?

Oh and I agree, the interviewer is terrible. So terrible he won't even show his face.

Thrakier

He seems really strange to me. Something about him seems off. The way he reacted to this "well you are not so well known" didn't seem to be too self-confident. Idk...just a gut feeling. Something's off.

PFD

I'd watch this movie/show.

Thrakier

This.

And more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom