• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New interview with Mark Cerny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tub07.JPG
Lol

R3TRODYCE

I find Cerny a little creepy.

He's got the soft spoken manner of a bottled-serial killer.

Like, I imagine if he took yout to dinner, you'd be having a great time eating good food and drinking a fine red wine, he's laughing gently at your jokes, the candles are reflected in his glasses. He's talking to you about his vision, when things slowly start to blur, your tongue feels thick in your mouth and you realise you can't move your limbs. By the time you've realised what's happening the drugs have kicked in. In desperation, you try to stand but just fall out of your chair.

"Oh." Says Cerny softly, smiling politely. "You've fallen."

Paralysed and helpless, you can only watch Cerny lean over you and start talking about what lovely skin you have and how he's going to enjoy cutting it all off.

That's what Cerny's voice makes me think of.

Oh my.

Hurley

He seems really strange to me. Something about him seems off. The way he reacted to this "well you are not so well known" didn't seem to be too self-confident. Idk...just a gut feeling. Something's off.

I got the impression he was a little pissed off when the interviewer said that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom