• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokémon Sun & Moon trailer & anti-reading, no lore fun committee (September 6th)

Syntsui

Since I'll be able to play mostly at night, I think I'll get the Moon version considering some important events in it night happen only at night.

B_Bech

Uh, guys...

ultra-beasts-cover.jpg

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Someone said the noise UB-01 makes in the trailer matches the noise you hear in the E3 playthrough when Lillie's bag rustles, anyone wanna confirm?

Since I'll be able to play mostly at night, I think I'll get the Moon version considering some important events in it night happen only at night.

Except you'll have to play during the DAY with Moon if you want it to be night in your game (or change the clock)

It's a pretty cool and intuitive mechanic huh

"UB-01’s body is composed of a glass-like substance. However, it’s constantly changing shapes, never settling on one."

it sees Lillie and shifts to look like her 'cos she pretty

simples

Ydelnae

Maybe UB-1 is like Ash Greninja . Lillie Jelly

I think UB-1 is going to be the secret to synchro evolution or something like that, a Pokémon that changes it shape in relation to its trainer.

I don't think we're getting human Pokémon/experiments in the main story.

Mariolee

Someone probably already said this, so, +1 to "Aether foundation will be the villians while team skull are just some dorky punks".

This would be a cool subversion of the formula and judging by how this gen is going I could definitely see them do it.

Incredible, they only keep increasing my hype.

The new dragon pokemon is amazing, and the aether president is the best designed pokemon character ever, God damn.

Also that ultra beast totally has some thing to do with Lillie, their silhouettes are very similar

Dekuboy

Neo Member
Except you'll have to play during the DAY with Moon if you want it to be night in your game (or change the clock)

It's a pretty cool and intuitive mechanic huh

wait...what?

Well, there it goes my dream to play sun during the night and it is still daytime.

Kyzer

Banned
hmm i wonder if you can encounter drifloon during the daytime (irl night) in moon and vice versa with misdreavus in sun

Gsnap

wait

how so fast

It's the discussion. Not analysis.

Man, what a great trailer. So many new ideas and good looking Pokemon. I hope the other team doesn't turn out to be bad and is actually a group of good guys throughout. It would be a pretty simple and obvious twist to make them bad. We've never really had an only good team, have we? Obviously, in games like Ruby and Sapphire, one team would be good or bad based on which version you've picked. But I think it would be more fun if the team was really telling the truth and the conflict came from another source like the UB's and Team Skull's bumbling antics.

Kyzer

Banned
yo what if Type:null was the rumored "cat" that changes typing depending on breeding parents and stuff lol

Razmos

Wicke is giving me some serious Velma vibes.
velma5a.jpg

I bet she's going to be super popular on tumblr for being attractive yet not skinny

I like the concept of pokemon moon being 12 hours offset, but in practice, I and probably most people will be playing the game mostly at 7pm or later, thus making you play during the daytime ingame.

The Aether Foundation is another piece towards the AZOTH lore that is making it look like it is absolutely true with all the evidence for it.

yo what if Type:null was the rumored "cat" that changes typing depending on breeding parents and stuff lol
You know...

For one thing it does have cat ears and a kinda cat-like body structure.

And for another thing it would fit in with the name Type: Null.

...Unfortunately for that theory, Type: Null is also Sex: Null. Goddammit

Top Bottom