• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Spike VGA Teaser Video For PS3 Exclusive [Troll Levels Approaching Maximum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

slider

Lots of negativity! I'm guessing that was to be expected. Still, if it's some Sony 1st party I'm expecting, at the very least, an above average game. Fingers crossed it'll be even more than that though.

Although given market reactions to Move I'm not sure how I feel about it (potentially?) Move exclusive (I have no issues with the peripheral nyself). At least they're supporting it I guess.

Huff

Banned
its funny seeing post like "I hope it's RE6/L4D3" followed by "zombies. eww"

neuromancer said:
A zombie game with Move + sharpshooter would be awesome.

this but with an emphasis on horror

Oneself

I'll be surprised if they come out with a quality, "mature" AAA Move game... It would give Move the well needed boost it desperately needs and I would definitely buy one.

Trevelyan

Banned
Alright, so it's survival game based on a fungus that is slowly turning every living to zombies, or outright killing them. I'm guessing Keighley's play on the word "Believe" is about the game 's plot itself. Probably something to do with the U.S. government causing the virus outbreak, but trying to place blame on another country/nation, and asking us to choose who we believe? I dunno, but I'm having fun guessing! Can't wait!

IllumiNate

I'm not sure why he'd use the word Megaton. That's reserved for any of the following,
Diablo 3
Final Fantasy 7
Half Life 3
Shenmue 3
maybe
Resident Evil 6 (But why would 3rd parties go exclusive)
LFD3

Huff

Banned
it really sucks they are using move.

i can't think of any zombie games made better with motion controls

TripOpt55

I am less interested in this game than I was earlier today when it could have been anything I think... haha. I will keep an eye out for whatever else they show here coming up though.

I'm not sure why he'd use the word Megaton. That's reserved for any of the following,
Diablo 3
Final Fantasy 7
Half Life 3
Shenmue 3
maybe
LFD3

Assuming it's a new I.P, the only way it would be a 'megaton' would be the game actually being pretty amazing looking, like full on awe inducing

Shtof

Diablo 3
Final Fantasy 7
Half Life 3
Shenmue 3
maybe
LFD3

Sequels and remakes. Not interesting.

DemonNite

Umm I doubt it's called "Until Dawn" coz that Move title you see in the early trailers was not from SCEA, and I don't connect these new teasers with it...

Anyway, could this be the secret game from Kojima? you know, the one he's been teasing us with the last few days.

Back in Feb 2007, Kojima had this to say...

The fourth Metal Gear Solid is still in the in the middle of construction, but series mastermind Hideo Kojima is already brainstorming his next game, an pay-to-play online game where you hand over cash in exchange for stumbling around as a zombie.

"The zombie idea I have is a bit different," he told our colleagues at Edge magazine. "Imagine a large town where half the inhabitants are zombies. Users would subscribe, get inside the town and get bitten. At that stage they become undead and can't control their character - all they can do is modify the camera angles... They'd see their character attacking humans and have to pay just to watch!"

Sounds... erm, expensive. Kojima continues: "The only way they could end it is by opening another account, hunting themselves down and killing themselves. Of course, the problem is that your second character can get bitten as well."

It's nice to know Mr. Kojima is thinking about original game concepts rather than churning out MGS for the rest of his days (we wouldn't complain), though how well this pay-to-play (or should that be pay-to-not-play?) concept will hold up we're not sure.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/158286/kojimas-online-zombie-game/

Diablo 3
Final Fantasy 7
Half Life 3
Shenmue 3
maybe
LFD3
Why? Because hes Geoff and has a job to do: get people to watch the shitty awards. And as this thread has shown tons of folks fall for the hype. Seriously, have you all not learned already? Why do you trust anything he says?

Maybe SCE is publishing and Epic is the dev. Pretty slick business model by Epic; getting MS w/ Gears and maybe SCE w/ this.

Pranay

Umm I doubt it's called "Until Dawn" coz that Move title you see in the early trailers was not from SCEA, and I don't connect these new teasers with it...

Anyway, could this be the secret game from Kojima? you know, the one he's been teasing us with the last few days.

Back in Feb 2007, Kojima had this to say...

Wow o_O

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Obviously a game about Cum Shots. With PS Move of course, you jack that shit off and what it blow on TV.

It's called Hot Shot's to the Face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom