• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New TWEWY coming? [Arrange album announced - includes tracks from new iOS release]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that we all loved TWEWY and we didn't hear something about the game since cameos in KH3D; we all know that iOS port would have been the worst thing because it's hard to replicate such battle system on iDevices. Laugh and joy on this news is even sadder.

CRS

Which is funny because the "iOS version" was found out through the soundtrack's description. I don't get how people not know about BOTH items.

watershed

Banned
Please release whatever this is on the 3ds also. At this point I will settle for a crappy port of the ios version, whatever that even looks like.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
akJcK.gif

hiro4

Please release whatever this is on the 3ds also. At this point I will settle for a crappy port of the ios version, whatever that even looks like.

wait wut?
You want an port of a port? why not just get the DS version.

Also, I was already prepared for this news.
Actually I'm quite happy to have a new ost.

wrowa

At least an iOS release is still better than some GREE game. Whatever this is going to be might at least be a decent game.

watershed

Banned
wait wut?
You want an port of a port? why not just get the DS version.

Also, I was already prepared for this news.
Actually I'm quite happy to have a new ost.

I already own the ds version. If the hints actually mean anything this "port" will have remixed music, or higher quality music along with some voice acting.

Who the fuck is running that company?

It's a pretty sad state of affairs when, looking through Andriasang using "Countdown" as a search term, the best (or most fitting) countdowns seem to come from Namco-Bandai (Jojo All-Star Battle, Tales of Xilia 2, Project X Zone, One Piece Musou, Brave Company, .hack, Solatorobo).

Harpuia

Well, I don't really see this come off as surprising. It's a shame really, but I don't understand why something so underwhelming needed a timer. Though I think, as always, all the fans overhyped it. Maybe all this renewed interest on TWEWY by SE will lead to a sequel in the future? Or just a really weird attempt at a cash grab at the fans that were expecting (probably misguidedly so) a sequel, who are all probably very upset now. Oh well, who knows, but it's sad to have been given some hope only to be rewarded with shit. I'm happy I wasn't being naive like some of the posters in this thread and prepared for the inevitable anywho.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Meanwhile, in Square-Enix's US and UK branches...

heaven_christian_clipowknl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom