• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Twilight Princess info in Nintendo Power

damn spoilers !

*link removed*

There are some scans up on the official Nintendo forums of the most recent Nintendo Power. There is a Twilight Princess article full of pictures we have seen already, but the text contains new info. If you don’t want parts of the game spoiled for you, than do not click over! If you don’t mind, be prepared to do some squinting to read the text. Thanks to Rckouthewrl for the heads up.

Basically weapon info:

3 bomb types, Teleport around Hyrule later in the game, 5 heart containers to get 1 heart, a "spinner", a floating platform Link gets on, charges in to enemies and follows rails, Midna LAUGHS THROUGH THE REMOTE.

AniHawk

Also, as a wolf, Link can
use this special paintbrush for his weapons. Need a bomb, draw a bomb.
Such an awesome idea. I'm glad Nintendo thought of it.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
AniHawk said:
Also, as a wolf, Link can use this special paintbrush for his weapons. Need a bomb, draw a bomb. Such an awesome idea.

You forgot to spoiler that.

En-ou

i dunno why so many of you hate navi, i dont mind having her around. i just hated tael or was it tatl? she was just a bitch to me and bossed me around too much

AniHawk said:
Also, as a wolf, Link can use this special paintbrush for his weapons. Need a bomb, draw a bomb. Such an awesome idea.
Wow that sounds a lot like Okami. Too bad the game bombed and killed Clover. LOL

bard

I'm still trying to get over the fact that Link is right handed and I'll have to swing the wiimote with my right hand...

TheGreatDave said:
Why? The Wiimote may have volume buttons, right? You can mute her and not the game.
I still want to hear the sound of an arrow being shot and the secret sound, I just don't want to hear some annoying character laughing all the time.

HEY! LISTEN!

Chris Remo said:
I still want to hear the sound of an arrow being shot and the secret sound, I just don't want to hear some annoying character laughing all the time.

HEY! LISTEN!

I'm one of the few that found Navi amusing, so I can't comment.

"HELLO!"

I suppose it's too much to ask for new images with a new Zelda story in a magazine, huh? Gotta use the same goddamn shots we have all seen in twenty other magazines already. -_-

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
AniHawk said:
Also, as a wolf, Link can
use this special paintbrush for his weapons. Need a bomb, draw a bomb.
Such an awesome idea. I'm glad Nintendo thought of it.
seriously? Nintendo steals an idea from a ps2 game.

Anyone think those dual clawshots will be used in an interesting way in battles along with swinging around, or just act as a replacement for WW's grappling hook cutscenes?
:(

Game-Biz

TheGreatDave said:
Basically weapon info:

3 bomb types, Teleport around Hyrule later in the game, 5 heart containers to get 1 heart, a "spinner", a floating platform Link gets on, charges in to enemies and follows rails, Midna LAUGHS THROUGH THE REMOTE.

Sounds awesome.:D

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
wait, what? so Zelda actually does some things okami did? I thought the only thing they had in common was the wolfing... now there is painting aswell? How deep is this painting mechanism and how is it done?

Brobzoid said:
wait, what? so Zelda actually does some things okami did? I thought the only thing they had in common was the wolfing... now there is painting aswell? How deep is this painting mechanism and how is it done?

AniHawk
Don't believe each one of my goddamn post.
(Yesterday, 11:31 PM)
Reply | Quote

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Brobzoid said:

Anihawk victim #127973917.

Branduil

The best-kept secret about Twilight Princess is that the Twilight Realm is actually composed entirely of a Wii port of Okami.

SantaC

Matt C said:
I've heard a few details about some of the secret maneuvers Link can do... all I can write is, it's going to be sweet. Add in a new wolf mechanic and damn it, this could be the best launch title in the history of launch titles.

sounds interesting. I am glad to hear that Link has some new sweet moves.

Top Bottom