Next Famitsu to have EXCLUSIVE Resident Evil 5 Footage and Interview

Blimblim

The Inside Track
#51
Y2Kev said:
Aaaand that's what shane was playing. :D
Nope, but it's interesting that the game he played also has a March 28 embargo date.
Edit: Or are we talking about a Capcom game only? In that case I don't know what game he's talking about.
 
#53
Blimblim said:
Nope, but it's interesting that the game he played also has a March 28 embargo date.
Edit: Or are we talking about a Capcom game only? In that case I don't know what game he's talking about.
Did he mention that exact date? Or is that two weeks from when the podcast was recorded?
 
#55
Blimblim said:
Nope, but it's interesting that the game he played also has a March 28 embargo date.
Edit: Or are we talking about a Capcom game only? In that case I don't know what game he's talking about.
So what happens when am when said game's details are leaked before the embargo ?
 

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
#57
Blimblim said:
Nope, but it's interesting that the game he played also has a March 28 embargo date.
Edit: Or are we talking about a Capcom game only? In that case I don't know what game he's talking about.
so it's a namco game? :)
 
#59
C.T. said:
isn't maxconsole this shitty site with thousand of bullshit news? Even if this is correct, shouldn't it already have been banned by NeoGaf?
Just to avoid any further confusion, the original information was released on the CAPCOM 25th ANNIVERSARY website, so it's as legit as it gets:

Japanese:
『バイオハザード5』独占映像&インタビュー
English:
"BIOHAZARD5" exclusive footage & interview
 
#73
Danielsan said:
All I need is to hear from Capcom is the following: 2008 worldwide.
Add in "Windows PC port also confirmed, and will be simultaneously released along with 360 and PS3 versions", and I'd be right there with you. :D
 

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
#74
Looking at that gif again, I wonder... how on earth will you control a pack that big? Maybe outrunningt them/escaping will be a new dynamic in this one
 

sphinx

the piano man
#76
it has taken sooo long for third parties to bring the premiere titles to the PS360 table, I am almost starved.

yes, we had new IPs like bioshock, uncharted and loads of good multiplatform games but I still do not feel the real power of next-gen...

MGS4, RE5 and FFXIII can't come soon enough.

In that sense, nintendo has been doing their homework superbly and they are being rewarded. Having a Mario-Metroid-Zelda-Smash combo in as short as a year and a half had to pay-off.

RESIDENT EVIL 5 will be the game of the year of whatever year it comes out and I am happy for that.
 
#78
AAK said:
PLEASE show some more next gen gameplay:


whenever I watch that clip I keep wondering how the hell Chris is supposed to take down what looks like 30 angry men with just a gun. Maybe he has other weapons, but damn, if that sequence is in the final game, it's gonna be a helluva fight
 

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
#82
It will feature the new character who can use super powers a la Wesker! I'm sure of it!
 

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
#84
Anasui Kishibe said:
whenever I watch that clip I keep wondering how the hell Chris is supposed to take down what looks like 30 angry men with just a gun. Maybe he has other weapons, but damn, if that sequence is in the final game, it's gonna be a helluva fight
Other than the real-time cinematics, most of what we saw was more than definitly an early build with stuff just shown to give us an idea of what the game will be like. They probably just placed a bunch of AI pawns there, and just pressed play to get a cool scene. Doesn't mean that this specific scene will be in the game (but of course in way does it mean they can't do it, I'm 100% sure they can).
 
#86
RE isn't even one of my favorite series, but I am beyond amped to play this game.

Keep wavering back and forth between this game and MGS4 as most wanted console title.
 

sphinx

the piano man
#88
Anasui Kishibe said:
whenever I watch that clip I keep wondering how the hell Chris is supposed to take down what looks like 30 angry men with just a gun. Maybe he has other weapons, but damn, if that sequence is in the final game, it's gonna be a helluva fight
first of all, I have learned that teaser trailers, specially those shown almost 2 years before the game's release, include not more than 10 % of actual in-game material, if anything. The only things you can make out of a trailer like the one that gif was taken from is how it's going to look like.

I can almost guarantee you that that gif will not happen at all in the real game and if it does, it's part of a cinematic sequence where Claire or someone else appears and "rescues" chris from certain Doom.

you people take a look once more at this trailer and tell me a SINGLE scene, just one fucking scene that actually came too happen in the legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.



and I couldn't find that trailer where link dives down and gets chased by a spider....

avoid disappointment!
 
#90
Ether_Snake said:
I'm talking about the OTHER playable character.

Just a wild guess.
ah, yeah i dunno if itll have 2 playable chars, history says they will but then again i havent read anything about it :)

g35twinturbo said:
dont play with my heart!
im sorry, trust me id like to get it too :p
 
#91
Ether_Snake said:
I'm talking about the OTHER playable character.

Just a wild guess.
They better put Claire in as the second playable character. No special powers either thank you very much. All you need to clear that crowd is a nice shotgun and the ability to use a roundhouse kick as a crowd controll attack.

Btw one things that bother me in that gif is that the enemies come running at you and once they get close they start walking really slow.
 
#93
Ether_Snake said:
Other than the real-time cinematics, most of what we saw was more than definitly an early build with stuff just shown to give us an idea of what the game will be like. They probably just placed a bunch of AI pawns there, and just pressed play to get a cool scene. Doesn't mean that this specific scene will be in the game (but of course in way does it mean they can't do it, I'm 100% sure they can).
Sega's Viking game will make GAF believe / cry. The next-gen enemies firehose will be switched on.
 
#95
Danielsan said:
They better put Claire in as the second playable character. No special powers either thank you very much. All you need to clear that crowd is a nice shotgun and the ability to use a roundhouse kick as a crowd controll attack.

Btw one things that bother me in that gif is that the enemies come running at you and once they get close they start walking really slow.
Im hoping for Barry because he's due. Seems like everybody has a decent game besides Barry. I think all he got was that gbc game.
 
#96
Haeleos said:
This is one game I hope isn't going to pull a Mass Effect and downgrade the graphics/gameplay by the time it comes out.
it will, just go and watch the trailer they showed at e3. it looks way to good. and the game is till early in dev. im willing to bet anything it wont look that good.
 
Screw Claire.... Bring back Jill, Becca, Sherry, or a brand new female character. That Steve-lving nusiance can just strut her stuff in that new crappy degeneration movie.