• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redlight

If he can join the FUD group? Well, he can join whoever he wants. The point is that he represents Digital Foundry, he uses it to reach millions of people. That's is normal?
FSmHSeK.jpg

HhLnng6.jpg

In an analogy he can join with whomever he wants, "just like President Trump and the Russians" if you think this is normal there is nothing to discuss either.
I've seen this claim a lot. The 'secret Xbox Discord' which was really an undercover operation to destroy Playstation. :eek:

It might be true, I guess. I'm certainly not going to take it for granted given how much bullshit is swallowed without hesitation.

What's the actual evidence? Point me in the right direction.

saintjules

So are we expecting the announcement for the announcement today or tomorrow ? I just wanna know how focused I should be on work today 🤣

Maybe tomorrow if not today. From what I've seen though, Sony has been able to announce things as little as 3 days to as far as 1 week in advance. And they have made announcements on each day of the week in the past. Still a bit hard to pinpoint lol.

Last edited:

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
I addressed only the first two points as I found those claims, with the smallest possible amount of research, to be absolute garbage.

I addressed those two but you have no reply do you? You should have the self-awareness to think seriously about the claims you're making. If you can't provide proof, or even respond to evidence that proves your assumptions to be wrong, then you shouldn't make those claims.

It's a simple principle, if you're making the claims, the onus of proof is on you. I'm not going to do your work for you.

Provide links, provide evidence or don't make the claims. Simple.
Great so you missed the point but continue that way.I hope I'll never pee beside you because if you pee as accurate as you answer you urinate everywhere but in the urinal.

So I'll rephrase so it may be understandable by a 4 years old.
Does the title "are halo graphics flat" represent the content of the video which is basically an how to get Halo better and why shadows make it looks worse than it really is? Is it representative ?And even better is it something that has already been done from him on a bad or even average looking Sony title ?
I assume you already have the link of the Halo digital foundry video so why would I post it again.

About spiderman he claim he couldn't figured it was raytracing when everybody else saw that it was indeed ray tracing, then claim that insomniac did a bad job of showing it.Go look again at his twitter I could have done too but since you were able to post a quote of one of his twwet that happenned in the same timeframe I'll assume you can find it too and have already found it too.

As for all the others points, nice, they are garbage, you show an examplary response there and I believe you were as constructive as you can be.Sadly it isn't much.

But since we are at it there's a saying if someone tells me I'm an horse I insult him, if another tells me i'm an horse I punch him but if another tells me I'm an horse maybe I need to buy a saddle.
Considering what you wrote were only liked by an active member of said discord when mine was more heavily lauded, then maybe you are wrong or really bad at conveying your ideas?

I encourage you to try something else than "show me the proof" when I already stated were to find those and that they are easy to find.Or just saying that my points are garbage because according to this community my garbage is better than you at your best.

Go train in the mountains for a few years it may take you that much time to find a compelling argument but in the meantime I will have forgotten you and your pathetic response.
On that have a good day and I hope that you will be able to respond to other better than a stormtrooper's aim for once.

Mr Moose

I've seen this claim a lot. The 'secret Xbox Discord' which was really an undercover operation to destroy Playstation. :eek:

It might be true, I guess. I'm certainly not going to take it for granted given how much bullshit is swallowed without hesitation.

People from NeoGaf and Era are/were part of that discord.
Enjoy.

sircaw

Banned

Love you too, bro.
Had some shit to deal with this weekend. But it's done now now so all good.
But I do see that the train is still rolling and gathering passengers, so I'm glad.

So yeah... Ratchet and Clank got some upgrades. And erm... Gamepass?

the ninth is apparently the next big date, for sony, at least that's the speculation.

Ratchet and Clank demo was a thing of beauty, stream looked like shit, watch it somewhere else.

Our friend Alex and Df does not want to do another R+c video, they said they have covered it enough times already.

geordiemp geordiemp after a week ban, he is chomping at the bit, a couple of fud spreader have already felt his wrath.

Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem made a great thread on rachet and clank screenies, you should check it out, its rather excellent.

AeneaGames AeneaGames lost 40 pounds over the week in weight, then put it all back on while visiting an all you can eat restaurant, the restaurant also went out of commission that same night.

@X-Fighter after returning from an extended mental-time-out-break is still acting like the last soldier from Custer's last stand. Dedicated to the end. He also likes awards.

Mod of War Mod of War finally came out saying he likes bugsnax

I watched 4 twilight films over a couple of nights, Till the end of time, i will forever hate Sinthor Sinthor for recommending that shit to me.

I told Darklor01 Darklor01 to crank up the settings on his old pc while playing the new flight sim. Not heard from him for a few days. I suspect there has been some burnout.

a lot of general waring, fighting and the usual fun that is associated with this forum.

All in all, everyone is getting on like a house on fire.

I have been very quiet myself, just putting out fire, and making friends where ever i go. :messenger_grinning:

Alot more stuff but yer enough for now

Ps
MasterCornholio MasterCornholio linked something he should not off and hurt my feelings, he has been forgiven. Enough said.

Last edited:

azertydu91

Hard to Kill

Xbox discord is definitely trying to downplay this. @c0de is already in the thread at desetera having meltdowns. Doing the promised work to stop any favorable positive PS5 news

Discord

PlbGox6.jpg

Surprised this person is even brave enough to show up in threads after all of them have been outed as troll fanboys.
First poster get ITT

UOCancU.jpg

37ZWl78.png

Q6Fm2Vg.jpg

p85YlGN.png

Fight them evil Sony good my boy, you show'em da finger!

This is not about shutting down opinions or censorship! C'mon guys, we are talking about a work product that was 'stolen' and made public. Either you're selling a book, a film or a game, you don't want your new criatons almost entire plot to go public because you're going to loose sales/first buyers, and you are going to loose hype, etc.
Every time one of these influent youtubers is sharing is opinion, he's contributing to that illegal activity _ he's spreading stolen information to a further audience, even without showing nothing he's talking about and revealing the games story (the main problem here).
And you can look at this thread too here's a link.

Maybe you will understand how bad it is, but remember that some of the worst part of their convos have expired where they were hosted.

JonnyMP3

the ninth is apparently the next big date, for sony, at least that's the speculation.

Ratchet and Clank demo was a thing of beauty, stream looked like shit, watch it somewhere else.

Our friend Alex and Df does not want to do another R+c video, they said they have covered it enough times already.

geordiemp geordiemp after a week ban, he is chomping at the bit, a couple of fud spreader have already felt his wrath.

Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem made a great thread on rachet and clank screenies, you should check it out, its rather excellent.

AeneaGames AeneaGames lost 40 pounds over the week in weight, then put it all back on while visiting an all you can eat restaurant, the restaurant also went out of commission that same night.

@X-Fighter after returning from an extended mental-time-out-break is still acting like the last soldier from Custer's last stand. Dedicated to the end. He also likes awards.

Mod of War Mod of War finally came out saying he likes bugsnax

I watched 4 twilight films over a couple of nights, Till the end of time, i will forever hate SynTha1 SynTha1 for recommending that shit to me.

I told Darklor01 Darklor01 to crank up the settings on his old pc while playing the new flight sim. Not heard from him for a few days. I suspect there has been some burnout.

a lot of general waring, fighting and the usual fun that is associated with this forum.

All in all, everyone is getting on like a house on fire.

I have been very quiet myself, just putting out fire, and making friends where ever i go. :messenger_grinning:

Alot more stuff but yer enough for now

Ps
MasterCornholio MasterCornholio linked something he should not off and hurt my feelings, he has been forgiven. Enough said.
OMG!!!

4 Twilight films? Why would you do something so batshit insane?

I blocked CrapgamerReviews on YouTube a while back, his videos still appear in my Home tab annoyingly.

Every video title is clickbait and has absolutely no relevant information, it’s hilarious.

The comments to his videos are the best bit, I had to stop myself from reading them to avoid giving him a view, for every bullshit video.
Bingo bingo bingo. I've tried telling him this. He really doesn't have any useful info. The fact he praises being unscripted is worse. Becoming a Sony Timdog....

sircaw

Banned
Apart from Twilight... I watched only the first 3 waiting for it to be polished and each time I left thinking "That was shit!"
I will not ignore the fact that the 4th will also be an unpolished turd. Third Strike has been reached.

Maybe the books were ok, its that dark menacing vampire romantic angle i suppose.

Need to ask AeneaGames AeneaGames what she thinks about it, need a chicks thoughts on it.

I bet she hated it too lol

I

I don't know why but every time i see those mountains in that picture i keep thinking about Amanda Cerny.

Must be the spectacular view.
Hey man, Amanda I here is an android lmao. Love you and Bo on here. I don't post much lately due to just how draining the whole 2020 debacles have caused - non the less it's home and of course this home has an aquarium for cool fish hahaaa

sircaw

Banned
Hey man, Amanda I here is an android lmao. Love you and Bo on here. I don't post much lately due to just how draining the whole 2020 debacles have caused - non the less it's home and of course this home has an aquarium for cool fish hahaaa

People should try and check in now and again, not to lose touch, we are in the end a small community.

As much as i hate TheGreatWhiteShark TheGreatWhiteShark for example, he is an ugly looking fish, after all, i am glad he is on this site, we need different people and different opinions to make this place interesting, no matter how crazy or warped their views are. :messenger_sad_relieved:

sircaw

Banned
oh yer, off-topic, let's be honest here, what's not fucking off-topic with me.

Was watching a series on Netflix.

cobra Kai, it's like a series in the footsteps of Karate kid like 20 years later i suppose.

Its really good, fun and fast-flowing, recommend if people not seen it.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Awful people on both sides. People who defend Sony like it is a faith are as bad as the above. Same as delusional Xbox fans.
So tell me what did people defending Sony or Nintendo do?Did they create fake insiders and rumors discrediting the competition?Spread lies constantly ?
Because I haven't seen anything worse than what happenned with that discord, it was also filled with racism and sexism too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom