• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Bowser

How's the NFC, buddy? The AFC feeling fine over here

I do like that. Cousins got me 38 in fantasy this week!

Feelin' mighty fine. Would have liked the Seahawks knocking the Cards down a peg, but meh.

Hahaha straight up dancing in the guy's face, awesome.

Cam is a master class troll, and I love it.

tbh I completely forgot about it

But it was debated on First Take!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-says-qb-cam-newton-taunt-titans-dab-td-dance

cdyhybrid

I find it interesting that you picked the Colts.

The reason for that wouldn't happen to be in the picture below, would it?

Indianapolis+Colts+v+New+York+Jets+sGXlOtxjb8Bl.jpg

Hasselgod against the Fraudcons? Easy pick.

Furyous

FBugLaS.gif

Drew PARTYING and cementing his status as the best backup QB in the NFC named Drew.

SeahawksGAF: Hi, how's life?

I'm enjoying this division leader life. Everything tastes better. Beer tastes great. Ribs taste great. Walked outside and had dogs bow to my greatness. CardsGAF and our elite fiery passionate rambunctious tenacious scrappy wholesome intangibles-having gamer cerebral QB are wrecking the league.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Hmm how come you're not doing it over the entire season?

Are you hiding something?

Kave, I think we should stop the disrespect between our two fanbases that have a similar history and admiration for each other, and focus on bigger foes like the Packers and Steelers.

I have nothing to hide, Matthew Stafford is elite and he's been playing great considering the fact he has the worst running game in the league and no time to throw the ball.

By the way the play before this one:

Tate.0.gif

Was so clutch and huge for the Lions and won us the game. I couldn't find a gif but you can watch it on the NFL App.

It's 3rd and 9, Stafford escapes a broken pocket, rolls to the outside only to almost get tripped up by BJ Raji and throws the ball perfectly over both Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers extended arms right to Megatron for a 13 yard gain and a first down.

That play got us the first down and 4th quarter clutch by Stafford won us the game on our last drive.

Bowser

FBugLaS.gf

Drew PARTYING and cementing his status as the best backup QB in the NFC named Drew.

SeahawksGAF: Hi, how's life?

I'm enjoying this division leader life. Everything tastes better. Beer tastes great. Ribs taste great. Walked outside and had dogs bow to my greatness. CardsGAF and our elite fiery passionate rambunctious tenacious scrappy wholesome intangibles-having gamer cerebral QB are wrecking the league.

APjuY.gif

Spinluck

Let's be real

Carson Palmer was a better prospect than Luck coming out.

Best since John Elway my ass! Glad we didn't tank for him, I'd take Watt 100x over, he is the face of our franchise now.

eznark

Banned
Dalton taking the high road instead of saying "I guess Watt has been dreaming of that line since i humiliated him in the Rose Bowl" is why he is All Class.

FTF

lol of course baby Dalton is crying in the post game press conference about the red ryder bb gun joke Watt made. Give me a break, next time play better Andy.

this_guy

Heroic performance by the Texans. TJ Yates came in and did his thing (slaying the Bengals). Nuk with the great one handed try catch. Watts getting kicked in the dick and finishing the game.

Was there a better team effort this week? No, no there wasn't.

Top Bottom