• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

this_guy

Really like how Johnson worked through his early mistakes and made plays. It's interesting to compare his first year with Kareem's way back when.

Johnson gets too handsy and needs to adjust so he doesn't get as many dpi/defensive holding calls, but Kareem regularly got torched deep in his rookie season.

MechDX

HwOhWvG.gif

TJ is my Bledsoe.

Furyous

Could've fooled me with your QBs popping bottles on the sideline last night.

LOL, what were they supposed to do? Fuck all this "play the game the right way" shit. Drew PARTYING. Carson PARTYING. Plus, you're forgetting Seahawks fans were talking mad shit the whole game. Nah, WE WON y'all LOST so we get to celebrate on your field. If roles were reversed I guarantee Marshawn celebrates.

Keep us out of the endzone so we can't celebrate (c) Cameron Newton

cdyhybrid

LOL, what were they supposed to do? Fuck all this "play the game the right way" shit. Drew PARTYING. Carson PARTYING. Plus, you're forgetting Seahawks fans were talking mad shit the whole game. Nah, WE WON y'all LOST so we get to celebrate on your field. If roles were reversed I guarantee Marshawn celebrates.

Keep us out of the endzone so we can't celebrate (c) Cameron Newton

Why would Marshawn celebrate beating the Cards? That's been routine for him.

Ya'll can celebrate all you want. Don't get mad at me for pointing out what it is. If Cam wants to pop bottles over a Week 10 win he's welcome to as well. I would just figure you'd save that shit for a playoff win at least.

Spinluck

I will admit, I was kind of / sort of freaking out that Andy was suddenly good and driving down the field to a potential GW TD.

It's a good thing the last play was a win-win call because it was 4th Down.

Andy, come home to Katy.

Speaking of Tabris...

I haven't seen him talking shit lately! Where he been, oh wait both Mannings lost this week.

I'm still waiting for him to tell me Manning would be "killing it with this Colts team." And that the Colts made the wrong call, again.

Colts 3-3 with Luck in the post season

Broncos 2-3 with Peyton in the post season

Colts 3-1 with Luck against Peyton's Broncos including post season.

I hate looking at it so black & white, but hey, it's Tabris! (No disrespect to my Bronco boys).

What's with the AFCS ending undefeated reigns this season, Luck fucked it up in the Panthers game! Colts and Pagano fucked it up in the Pats game! Man, this shit division could've had something going for it!

MechDX

Battlefront getting okay reviews. Most of the complaints is a lack of stuff in the game.

Been saying that since I started playing it a few days ago on EA access. Just not much content there. Also add in the lack of variety in weapons and cosmetics for character creation

Tom Penny

Watt is classless trying to hurt players feelings.

“Our goal was to come out here and make the Red Rifle look like a Red Ryder BB Gun,” Watt said on ESPN.

When informed of the comments, Dalton didn’t think they were that funny. Not only that but Dalton took his indignation over the slight a step further in criticizing Watt’s integrity.

“I’m disappointed in him,” Dalton said in his postgame press conference. “The integrity of this game – I have a lot of respect for him. He’s a really good player. There’s a lot of kids and a lot of people who look up to him. For him to make comments like that, he’s showing that’s acceptable to do that kind of stuff, to say that kind of stuff. It’s disappointing for one of the best players in this league to come out and say something like that. That’s all I’m going to say about that. I think J.J. is a good player, but for him to be one of the best in this league and to show that integrity, and to show that type of … it shows what he’s about, which is disappointing.”

MechDX

Antonio Brown ‏@AntonioBrown84 · 3h3 hours ago
Hopkins special down the field playing ball in flight !!!

Odell Beckham Jr ‏@OBJ_3 · 4h4 hours ago
@Nukdabomb

Real recognizes real. Good to see Nuk get some kudos from his peers. Now get him a damn QB!

MRSA

Banned
Pats fans are the worst.

I got my golf clubs in, called out of work tomorrow to hit the driving range.

Bless California and its kin care laws.

i lurk this thread every week just for news and updates, ticket holder with the cards and love them.

notes-

stanton is awesome because that encapsulates this win, "they just won their Super Bowl" ok, well, drew stanton is dancing on your sideline. So you take that for what it is worth..

to seahawks fans-

Before game: They are frauds, play nobody and put up numbers

After game: We are a bad team, you beat no one, we are nothing, we suck

C'mon Seattle, at least try...I know you're passive aggressive but come on... you had so many chances but cards did it in your house. What is the excuse now (look at palmers passing before you make excuses, LoB was horrible, as you know). Who missed unblocked tackle on Ellington? Oh, Chancellor, your best statistical defender.

its an NFC west loss, and the game was close as expected. Palmer has beat you at home before in a similar but defensive game with floyd killing you prior... Not to mention this offense has yet to really go crazy on someone. So many weapons if palmer can step back

cdyhybrid

i lurk this thread every week just for news and updates, ticket holder with the cards and love them.

notes-

stanton is awesome because that encapsulates this win, "they just won their Super Bowl" ok, well, drew stanton is dancing on your sideline. So you take that for what it is worth..

to seahawks fans-

Before game: They are frauds, play nobody and put up numbers

After game: We are a bad team, you beat no one, we are nothing, we suck

C'mon Seattle, at least try...I know you're passive aggressive but come on... you had so many chances but cards did it in your house. What is the excuse now (look at palmers passing before you make excuses, LoB was horrible, as you know). Who missed unblocked tackle on Ellington? Oh, Chancellor, your best statistical defender.

its an NFC west loss, and the game was close as expected. Palmer has beat you at home before in a similar but defensive game with floyd killing you prior... Not to mention this offense has yet to really go crazy on someone. So many weapons if palmer can step back

1) Who are you?
2) You're still frauds.
3) We are indeed a bad team.

hey, its the exact person contributing the the seattle nonsense! What a Treasure!...(?)

Maybe I can explain it in a more seattle friendly format:

1) Who are you?

I actually follow this thread enough that I was able to see when you, yourself were transformed into the actual seahawks. stanton.gif

Relatively, it was before this happened, but there is no reason NOT to post stanton dancing, because, at the least, I hope all the non-football fans can "suck it!" oh wait, you guys were booing your golden boy in the second quarter.... nevermind! god save the queen or something....

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I just wanted you to annoy wienke more

Dega pls

Our Texans pulled out a good win today!

You want some anime to take your mind off your team?

Now now

Plenty of time for that when the Packers inevitably continue to shit the bed the rest of the season

It's why I dreaded the loss more than usual....

Yeah it doesn't help for sure

To me it's just an indicator how totally fucked this team is and how they're going nowhere this season. And amplifies the realization how big of a major missed opportunity last season really was

Top Bottom