• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

jmdajr

I won my fantasy match up by less than 1 point. The guy I was playing needed just 10 points from his remaining player...Andy Dalton.

Thank you Texans, and Thank You Red Ridder BB Gun for helping helping me win and getting the no.1 rank at least for this week.

The house of Bengals have temporary released our claim to the throne. The Lannister Patriots are just to ruthlessly evil to over come.

We had a shitty game plan and shitty execution. GG Texans.

The house of Bengals have temporary released our claim to the throne. The Lannister Patriots are just to ruthlessly evil to over come.

We had a shitty game plan and shitty execution. GG Texans.

And here we have the elusive Bengals fan. We must be careful not to make any sudden movements as they are easily frightened off.

And here we have the elusive Bengals fan. We must be careful not to make any sudden movements as they are easily frightened off.
I will boooooooo you right outta here!

It's actually pretty ironic that Andy has guided the best Bengal team in 25 years, and that raised our expectations so high that now he's not good enough.

But then he lays rotten eggs sometimes...

Oh hey, we won? Sweet! Way to win a pointless game when throwing in the towel on the season is a much better option right now. We have almost 0 chance to make the playoffs, and 0 chance to win if we somehow stumble our sorry asses backwards into them. Play for the draft pick you big dummies!

Fuck me, we can't even lose correctly.

Hammer24

Banned
Oh hey, we won? Sweet! Way to win a pointless game when throwing in the towel on the season is a much better option right now. We have almost 0 chance to make the playoffs, and 0 chance to win if we somehow stumble our sorry asses backwards into them. Play for the draft pick you big dummies!

Is there even a single QB in next years draft worth taking in round #1?

jmdajr

That's not true at all.

Zero chance of winning a playoff game? maybe.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

With Mariota getting better and Luck rebounding next season, this is kinda the Texans small window to take the division. Why wouldn't you go for it?

This is how I feel as a cowboys fan

Romo back, might end up 8-8, miss the playoffs, fall out of the top 10, etc

Spinluck

With Mariota getting better and Luck rebounding next season, this is kinda the Texans small window to take the division. Why wouldn't you go for it?

Pretty much, the division is ours for the taking.

Shame we lost Foster, Colts wouldn't stand a chance if he was healthy. Can't wait for JJ to talk shit after we crush Hasslepancake and concuss TY Hilton, that little shit.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Pretty much, the division is ours for the taking.

Shame we lost Foster, Colts wouldn't stand a chance if he was healthy. Can't wait for JJ to talk shit after we crush Hasslepancake and concuss TY Hilton, that little shit.

Texans slayer hasn't done much for awhile now but sure I guess we can do that!

If we had a shot at going into the playoffs with a winning record, and a few solid wins against good teams, I would be all for it. But going in at best with a 7-9 record when the best hope is not being entirely embarrassed while dropping several spots in the draft? Excuse me for not being overly enthusiastic about that.

jmdajr

This isn't the Colts. We don't tank for QBs.

Plus at this rate I don't know what is harder. Getting into the playoffs, or getting a high draft pick. Competition is fierce!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
If we had a shot at going into the playoffs with a winning record, and a few solid wins against good teams, I would be all for it. But going in at best with a 7-9 record when the best hope is not being entirely embarrassed while dropping several spots in the draft? Excuse me for not being overly enthusiastic about that.

Don't worry buddy! We might still be able to get hackenberg even if we drop a few spots

Spinluck

This isn't the Colts. We don't tank for QBs.

We probably should start, sucking and netting Watt has done us wonders! Hopefully we don't miss out on another generational QB.

Mariota looks good, Luck with a real coach might spell trouble, and Bortles is better than the last 8 Texans QBs.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
We probably should start, sucking and netting Watt has done us wonders! Hopefully we don't miss out on another generational QB.

Mariota looks good, Luck with a real coach might spell trouble, and Bortles is better than the last 8 Texans QBs.
Luck and the Texans will do better when he comes home to play for BoB.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
How the fuck did the worst team in the league beat the Bengals?

Oh, it's the Bengals.
Strange I didn't see the Lions or Titans on TV last night.

CT_UIUfU8AQUcpx.png:large

Doesn't actually call him that. But whatever makes you feel better

One day one of your two teams will get a QB like TJ that can actually beat a conference opponent
yea, typical eznark. Harmless comments about a game, we're talking about a game. Its actually probably the type of comment eznark would say.

eznark

Banned
Strange I didn't see the Lions or Titans on TV last night.

yea, typical eznark. Harmless comments about a game, we're talking about a game. Its actually probably the type of comment eznark would say.

I don't pretend I'm not an asshole, though.

Watt is basically white Warren Sapp. I'm actually more "offended" by his backtracking PR bullshit calling Dalton great. If you are going to be a bully douche be a bully douche. Don't back pedal!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't pretend I'm not an asshole, though.

Watt is basically white Warren Sapp. I'm actually more "offended" by his backtracking PR bullshit calling Dalton great. If you are going to be a bully douche be a bully douche. Don't back pedal!

I don't think Watt is a piece of shit human being who belongs in prison though?

Line_HTX

Maybe Dalton should let Eric Winston know that kicking Watt in the balls is not good for the integrity of the game.

Not like Winston could keep Watt out of play for long anyways.

=D

Top Bottom