• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Fox318

They really are a factory of sadness.

No wonder why jff and Josh Gordon are sniffing street corners for their next fix.

MechDX

Top 10 draft order:

CVHVOZ8WIAALUtN.png:large

Texans down to pick 21.....dammit Dega!

Line_HTX

Man, I must admit, I was getting ready to hit Post before the kick hoping it would miss by inches and they go to overtime.

Instead I dropped my phone in panic because I was laughing too hard.

Talon

Top 10 draft order:

CVHVOZ8WIAALUtN.png:large

Texans down to pick 21.....dammit Dega!
I was taking a look at some prospects - this looks like a 2013-tier draft. Some real clunkers in the top 10.

Even Bosa reminds me more of Patrick Kearney than anyone else: totally adequate pass rusher with great hands but so-so closing speed.

Furyous

The QB class is trash this year, but congrats, I guess.

Johnny Football was the future of the franchise heading into this year so I'll support the worst QB from the 2016 draft class over Johnny any day of the week. Farmer better get to work get us a legit QB. None of this sandlot SEC ESPN backed bullshit hype means anything in the NFL.

I am with furyous. Can't wait for Johnny to get out of Cleveland

That's right free Johnny. Let him be a distraction elsewhere. Watch him turn into a pro bowler or at least Alex Smith on another team after flaming out here. Say what you want but the Browns draft solid backups. Third string counts as backup.

I'm torn between Jared and Paxton. On one hand Pax has all the intangibles you look for in a QB. Jared played in a complex spread offense but needs at least a half season to adjust to the NFL game. His upside looks to be higher but Browns fans are damn impatient about QBs so we can't give him time to develop. We draft one of them in the first round then come back and draft Cardale in the fourth or fifth and hope one of them is on the roster in three years at least starting.

Thank you Ravens for the victory. Don't want the Browns winning too much and losing that pick.

Johnny Football was the future of the franchise heading into this year so I'll support the worst QB from the 2016 draft class over Johnny any day of the week. Farmer better get to work get us a legit QB. None of this sandlot SEC ESPN backed bullshit hype means anything in the NFL.

That's right free Johnny. Let him be a distraction elsewhere. Watch him turn into a pro bowler or at least Alex Smith on another team after flaming out here. Say what you want but the Browns draft solid backups. Third string counts as backup.

I'm torn between Jared and Paxton. On one hand Pax has all the intangibles you look for in a QB. Jared played in a complex spread offense but needs at least a half season to adjust to the NFL game. His upside looks to be higher but Browns fans are damn impatient about QBs so we can't give him time to develop. We draft one of them in the first round then come back and draft Cardale in the fourth or fifth and hope one of them is on the roster in three years at least starting.

Thank you Ravens for the victory. Don't want the Browns winning too much and losing that pick.

I'm glad you're happy, friend. I Believe

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The only games that matter:

GB @ DET

SF @ CHI
SEA @ MIN
NYJ @ NYG
ARI @ STL
ATL @ TB

CAR @ NO

DAL @ WAS

Not only would a season sweep of the Packers be huge, but if we get this W this Thursday then we're right back in the playoff picture momentum wise.

We're already there, IMO, but the bandwagon will have officially left the station.

In Cooter We Trust.

Fox318

Is there a more Browns way to lose? Does such a level of Sadness exist?
Somebody could get shot on the field and die this losing the game.

Maybe the team could,be relocated in the 323rd quarter?

What about the entire team getting their jobs relocated to India?

Collarbone injury for McCown. BG might be right about them not winning another game this year

Manziel one step closer to being back. Wanna see who they'll sign next to avoid playing him

Line_HTX

So you want both Jared and Cardale?

We won't be with McCown having a broken collar bone possibly.

But yes, draft Lynch. I agree with you.

Cardale.. Not so much.

Fox318

Johnny should have either started this year or been suspended to get high and possibly run over somebody drunk with Josh Gordon.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Where's it rank on the Browns' all time losses list?

The author of the ranking said in Deadspin's comments tonight:

FunTimesInCleve said:
Hi. I’m the author of that post. Now that I’ve been asked this question over text and IM a half dozen times, I think I would slot it between #9 and #10.

My initial assessment was #12, but I think that’s too low, partially because the Ravens lineman jumping offside and the subsequent Browns linemen pointing likely led to the blocking failures. However, looking back at my list, there is zero way this cracks the top 9. As much as this was a ridiculous rollercoaster ride in the last two minutes of the game, we thought that Lions game was (and should have been) over. Then we called timeout, letting Stafford have time to recover and throw the game-winning TD. Therefore, I’d put it at #10 for now.

[edit] as an aside, the only regular season Browns game I've ever attended is No. 1 on that list. I've technically never seen in person the end of regulation of a Browns regular season game.

that is impossible. you are telling me that over the past 16 nfl seasons, the browns AVERAGE a last minute loss nearly 3 times per season?

They just did it on the last play for the third time this year, and there's still a full month left, so it doesn't really seem that impossible

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
that is impossible. you are telling me that over the past 16 nfl seasons, the browns AVERAGE a last minute loss nearly 3 times per season?

Keep in mind a last minute loss could mean another team kicking a point or scoring on a final drive, and not necessarily the comedy of errors that has to occur for a blocked FG runback.

Top Bottom