• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Godslay

Banned
Passed out hard last night. Slept well. Woke up to plenty of snow and cold.

Go Broncos, time to beat another one of Bread's teams this week.

Just trying to remember every little surprising thing I've heard about the Browns this season

Didn't attend anyone's pro day because they want to "keep everyone in the dark", wonder aloud how Justin Gilbert could have possibly been such a huge bust.

Farmer Got suspended for texting his coaching staff during the game.

5 first round picks in 3 years, 4 of them looking like busts (with two of them already confirmed as busts)

Anyone else wants to add to this feel free.

squicken

I would not be surprised if Jimmy Haslam makes another run at Chip Kelly and offers him the same level of control that he has at Philly.

The result would be even worse than what's happening with the Eagles, but Haslam is dumb enough to do it.

But I think Kelly might ultimately prefer going back to CFB and he's certainly better off doing so.

He doesn't like college as much as people think. He has a prickly personality and doesn't do well with boosters and corporate people. The only thing he likes about it is being able to recruit out of his mistakes, I'd imagine

Chip has full control over an NFL team. That's pretty much the goal of every person who gets into coaching. He has all he wants and he is a competitive person who wants to prove that he is good at what he does and his way is right. The only way he leaves is if he gets fired or Lurie and he agree to some Harbaugh-esque mutual parting

This is the test. He's never lost before. Can he pull the team out of it or will it spiral further?

squicken

Last night was the first time in NFL history a regulation NFL game ended with a blocked FG. 4th time overall. That's actually really impressive by CLE. Even before overtime you figure it had to have happened once. Certainly one of the most memorable games I have seen

That video with the kid filming the selfie with the game winning kick over his shoulder was the best. He clearly wants to capture the moment of victory, but as it all goes wrong, he really doesn't flinch. It's like he was already broken

https://twitter.com/malberson6/status/671552028020084736

brentech

Who needs Jarvis Landry, we're working out Denarius Moore!
giphy.gif

Just trying to remember every little surprising thing I've heard about the Browns this season

Didn't attend anyone's pro day because they want to "keep everyone in the dark", wonder aloud how Justin Gilbert could have possibly been such a huge bust.

Farmer Got suspended for texting his coaching staff during the game.

5 first round picks in 3 years, 4 of them looking like busts (with two of them already confirmed as busts)

Anyone else wants to add to this feel free.

After the game Lane Adkins (Browns beat writer) did a lot of tweets where he said people shouldn't have talked about it yet because the full story will come in a month when everything reaches its ultimate conclusion, but basically confirmed rumors of a major sexual harassment scandal and other toxicity in the business side (including an unnamed exec) are true

Honestly it'll just get worst for the rest of the season. My biggest fear is that one of these draft qbs will finally refuse to play for us
tumblr_lxk9gyx6VQ1r0gwr9o4_250.gif

Pretty sure our strength of schedule is super close to the Titans at this point *spins
After the game Lane Adkins (Browns beat writer) did a lot of tweets where he said people shouldn't have talked about it yet because the full story will come in a month when everything reaches its ultimate conclusion, but basically confirmed rumors of a major sexual harassment scandal and other toxicity in the business side (including an unnamed exec) are true
Lane isn't a beat writer, but probably the most credible and Intune source to the org the Cleve has.
He just jumped into these tweets. Read all on lulls Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/LullOnSports/status/671554786312003584

Star Wars is on Netflix.

Drake Voice: what a time, to be alive

How ready are you to see Griffey go into the Hall

As a Red hahahahahahahaha
Seriously?! So glad I didn't buy a collection over Black Friday. I hope it's up tonight.

IR MCcown, Haden, farmer, and crow for his disrespectful ass running as a Rb.
Edit: just looked at OT, shot out to Ninja for making that Browns thread. Fight me breh

Line_HTX

I guess I should be grateful for that Miami blowout because it's probably what we needed, and it allowed me to rage quit into Formula One on that day. Turns out that race in Austin was the perfect alternative to a super disastrous weekend.

Dragon

Banned
Panthers unimpressed by ridiculous 'worst 11-0 team ever' label

Saw the report on my twitter feed yesterday about the Panthers being the worst undefeated team ever and just laughed. Of course it was a site affiliated with BSPN that stated it.

BSPN?

Calm your tits, I said its on Netflix.

I didn't say where.

So what I said is true, from a certain point of view

Yeah and fucking a girl in the ass and the vag are the same thing too. *thumbs up*

Top Bottom