• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Cardinals, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch! 9-2, baby! Still the #2 seed and now two games ahead of GB which is huge.

This is going to be an interesting week, we have a win-win scenario playing out between the Vikings and Seattle as the Vikings winning could pop a hole in SEA's hope of making the playoffs but if SEA wins, we'll have a two game cushion over the Vikings for the #2 seed, nice breathing room before playing them (granted we win our game). As to our game, I'm once again nervous not because of STL's talent as a football team, but because of their propensity for injuring players. We are already losing players by the week and really need to get healthy before the playoffs and playing these thugs really doesn't help. I wish we already played them the second time and this is probably the worst team possible to play before a short week let alone a short week against a good opponent in Minny. BUT we are the much better team and our players are no doubt pining hard for revenge, all the more so because we shouldn't have lost that game. It's a chance to cleanse the soul of that loss so here we go. Let's feast on some lamb and improve to 10-2! Go Cards!

GB @ DET

HOU @ BUF
BAL @ MIA
CIN @ CLE
SF @ CHI
JAX @ TEN
SEA @ MIN (Toss up, SEA fighting for life to make playoffs but Minny playing better)
NYJ @ NYG
ARI @ STL
ATL @ TB

DEN @ SD
KC @ OAK
CAR @ NO
PHI @ NE

IND @ PIT

DAL @ WAS

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Don't worry Kave, someone thinks the Browns aren't the worst franchise around!

Oh...

In the last 10 years I've seen one playoff series win between all 4 of the teams I follow.

And that happened just a month ago...

Fox318

In the last 10 years I've seen one playoff series win between all 4 of the teams I follow.

nFkFIbf.gif

Another week of the big brains on GAF not picking the Vikings to win. Keep it up, boys. ;)

Vikings may very well be the Dark Horse of the NFC this year. I figured they would top off at 9 wins, now it's looking like 10/11 wins is within reach. Possibly even 12 if they get lucky. Zimmerman really turned that team around, but I still don't see Teddy being a long term solution for them at QB unless they can keep him upright and fix some of his quirks.

My goodness, Kave. Someone needs to give you a reality check to bring you back down to earth. You act like you've got it so rough, suffering mildly for 10+ years, when others around you are dealing with tragedies of proportions that simply cannot be quantified.

Yes, you've had to watch a lot of teams suck for a very long time. But take a moment to put yourself in the shoes of someone who has truly seen the face of despair. Just imagine, if you will, being a Patriots fan and seeing player after player go down in a writhing heap. Lewis, Edelman, Amendola, Gronk. What's next? Can it possibly get any worse? At this point the Patriots might not even win the Super Bowl! And you expect us to feel pity for your circumstances?

Please take a moment to think about someone other than yourself.

bionic77

I don't know about other teams in the NFL, but the Steelers have the worst concussion protocol in the NFL.

How can it be obvious to the lay person just watching a game that the qb just got his clock cleaned and yet the independent neurologist on the sideline can't ever figure it out. Its not like this is some scrub on kickoffs either. The qb is involved in almost every play on offense and everyone is watching him all the time!

MechDX

Once again why is David Carr on NFLN?

Its like Dilfer being on ESPN. They were both shitty QB's so why is their opinion valued?

MechDX

Ben Roethlisberger said he was told diagnosis is "traumatic ocular migraine.'' Mike Tomlin said it's a concussion.

Tomlin: Ben does have a concussion. Into the protocol. Same with Ryan Shazier.

So does he or does he not have a concussion?

Beach

He is a complete dumpster fire with Rodgers but you think he'd be valuable with Mariota?

lol ok
Sorry, meant in relation to the Raiders if only for the Carr and Devante Fresno State relationship.

Raider fans are used to dropped balls anyway from Cooper

oneHeero

Last night was the first time in NFL history a regulation NFL game ended with a blocked FG. 4th time overall. That's actually really impressive by CLE. Even before overtime you figure it had to have happened once. Certainly one of the most memorable games I have seen

That video with the kid filming the selfie with the game winning kick over his shoulder was the best. He clearly wants to capture the moment of victory, but as it all goes wrong, he really doesn't flinch. It's like he was already broken

https://twitter.com/malberson6/status/671552028020084736

lol man he looked legit hurt but not phased by the disappointment somehow. I know how it feels, I really do

TheFatOne

I'm generally not into conspiracy theories, but giving the Pats Pete Morellis crew is highly suspicious.
My goodness, Kave. Someone needs to give you a reality check to bring you back down to earth. You act like you've got it so rough, suffering mildly for 10+ years, when others around you are dealing with tragedies of proportions that simply cannot be quantified.

Yes, you've had to watch a lot of teams suck for a very long time. But take a moment to put yourself in the shoes of someone who has truly seen the face of despair. Just imagine, if you will, being a Patriots fan and seeing player after player go down in a writhing heap. Lewis, Edelman, Amendola, Gronk. What's next? Can it possibly get any worse? At this point the Patriots might not even win the Super Bowl! And you expect us to feel pity for your circumstances?

Please take a moment to think about someone other than yourself.

This guy gets it right here. A+ post would read again.

Line_HTX

Does anyone have the full video of Countdown completely eviscerating Johnny? I was watching some NFLN then changed the channel back late and caught Trent Dilfer's soliloquy halfway through before Steve Young's take.

I'm generally not into conspiracy theories, but giving the Pats Pete Morellis crew is highly suspicious.

This guy gets it right here. A+ post would read again.

Why?

On the radio in Philly they just said that the cheat wouldnt shake Kubes hand after the game on Sunday night. I watched the game and didnt notice that and I dont remember the announcers mentioning it. Does anyone know if that is true? Seems pretty shitty if it is true.

Top Bottom