• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Greg

Correct!

I'm not as down on Adams as everyone else, I think. He had a spectacularly garbage game, but all these guys have pride. He'll play better -- ok, not saying much -- he'll play like a legitimate NFL starter.
not saying he's a bum, but I just haven't seen the effort... what more motivation do you need considering the position he was put in? Jordy and Ty out, Jones almost 400 years old, Cobb slacking - perfect time for him to step up and give a damn

A WHITE GUY COULD TAKE HIS JOB!

Rodgers is more to blame for the slump as a whole, but Adams is playing far from the level he should be considering all the opportunity

Is there any way Tony Romo could have his collarbone removed because its nothing but trouble. chronic strep patients get their tonsils removed so why can't people with glass collarbones have it removed!?

Alex needs 76 more pass attempts without a pick and he will have the longest streak in NFL history of pass attempts without an interception:

CVFeE4-WUAE2RTo.jpg

GET IN THE HISTORY BOOKS, ALEX.

cdyhybrid

That's a funny graphic.

Everyone knows that you need to throw interceptions to become a true QB.

Everyone on that list is a game-managing system QB.

Furyous

So you want both Jared and Cardale?

I want Paxton and someone else as of today. Don't ask me come draft time. But today give me Pax and draft another QB just in case Pax starts showing signs he's concerned about everything else but football like someone on our roster. Josh in the Kurt Warner role for however long it takes for first round QB to earn the job then play Pax at that point.

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
I'm beginning to believe these threads are full of depressed Cleveland, Miami and Jacksonville fans..... or better said victims.

KingBroly

Banned
I'm beginning to believe these threads are full of depressed Cleveland, Miami and Jacksonville fans..... or better said victims.

Hey, don't forget us Redskins fans. We have to deal with Dan Snyder.

Hey Cleveland, do you want Snyder as your owner?

eznark

Banned
Correct!

I'm not as down on Adams as everyone else, I think. He had a spectacularly garbage game, but all these guys have pride. He'll play better -- ok, not saying much -- he'll play like a legitimate NFL starter.

Hes been that awful for two months basically.

I thought this Dolphins team was the most talented they'd had in over a decade. Instead it's the worst since the 1-15 season in 2007.

I clearly know nothing about football but I do know this --- football sucks.

Someone (preferably from outside Cleveland) needs to write a really comprehensive book about the 1999-present Browns.

Terry Pluto wrote a book about 10 years ago about how the new Browns were basically set up by the league to fail, but apparently it was pretty mediocre. I'd like an outsider's perspective on this mess of an organization.

It would be fascinating. We've now had three different owners and about a million different coaches and GMs since '99, yet the same exact mistakes keep being made at every single turn.

It's kind of amazing how deeply ingrained the organizational dysfunction is.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Correct!

not saying he's a bum, but I just haven't seen the effort... what more motivation do you need considering the position he was put in? Jordy and Ty out, Jones almost 400 years old, Cobb slacking - perfect time for him to step up and give a damn

A WHITE GUY COULD TAKE HIS JOB!

Rodgers is more to blame for the slump as a whole, but Adams is playing far from the level he should be considering all the opportunity

Hes been that awful for two months basically.

So this is where we're at?

Hope Davonte fucking Adams learns how to catch a pass so we can stop slurping shit and getting beat by horrible teams?

I wish I could freeze myself until August 2016 and just end this awful season already.

eznark

Banned
So this is where we're at?

Hope Davonte fucking Adams learns how to catch a pass so we can stop slurping shit and getting beat by horrible teams?

I wish I could freeze myself until August 2016 and just end this awful season already.

no, just stop throwing to Davante Adams. Rodgers is basically still the best QB in football to every other target.

jmdajr

Schoob won a game ya'll!

And Texans move up the Power ranks to no.11! To think we were at 32 at one point.
Fucking Mallet.

bionic77

Do you guys remember how good PeyPey was in his prime in Indy?

The way he would the ball seemingly throw the ball so early that it seemed like he chucked it before the play started and could still thread it downfield 50 yards between 2 receivers to hit Harrison in stride for the TD?

Sucks seeing these guys get old.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
man fuck east coast time. Went to bed 21 to 7 for the Broncos Pats, figured it was over. Went to bed last night after halftime, just cant stay up for these games.

Also fuck SNF, now instead of getting embarrassed on not national tv, we get to get embarrassed on national tv.

Great game by the Texans, got to watch it from my dads slingbox. Can't believe they held the number 2 offense to 6 points.

I would not be surprised if Jimmy Haslam makes another run at Chip Kelly and offers him the same level of control that he has at Philly.

The result would be even worse than what's happening with the Eagles, but Haslam is dumb enough to do it.

But I think Kelly might ultimately prefer going back to CFB and he's certainly better off doing so.

jmdajr

Do you guys remember how good PeyPey was in his prime in Indy?

The way he would the ball seemingly throw the ball so early that it seemed like he chucked it before the play started and could still thread it downfield 50 yards between 2 receivers to hit Harrison in stride for the TD?

Sucks seeing these guys get old.

I sure do

:(

jmdajr

man fuck east coast time. Went to bed 21 to 7 for the Broncos Pats, figured it was over. Went to bed last night after halftime, just cant stay up for these games.

Also fuck SNF, now instead of getting embarrassed on not national tv, we get to get embarrassed on national tv.

Great game by the Texans, got to watch it from my dads slingbox. Can't believe they held the number 2 offense to 6 points.

Maybe things will be different this time. BOB and ROMEO must know at least a few things.
Not saying we will win, but we will put up a fight.

Beach

What in the hell happened, though... Watching the first game it looked like Mariota was definitely the QB to be reckoed with for many seasons to come, and then this...
I still have high hopes for Mariota but the two picks he threw against the Raiders were absolutely awful. Like really bad...

And I'll take Devante Adams!

eznark

Banned
I still have high hopes for Mariota but the two picks he threw against the Raiders were absolutely awful. Like really bad...

And I'll take Devante Adams!

He is a complete dumpster fire with Rodgers but you think he'd be valuable with Mariota?

lol ok

Top Bottom