• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any issue with it either, just thought it was interesting. Giants obviously targeted a guy nobody else was really looking to get. Could work out great for them, probably wont work out at all which is the case for the overwhelming majority of 5th round picks.

The current safeties on the roster are also fifth/sixth rounders amusingly enough. Berhe played snaps and looks like a solid in box safety. Cooper Taylor was really coming along last season before hitting IR. he can't seem to stay healthy but he has talent. They seem to like taking chances on safeties late. ST help and maybe they develop.

jakncoke

Banned
And he's the son of Falcons great Jessie Tuggle too!

I'm getting old this thr at least second player who's dad was playing when I first started watching seriously. Also best of luck to hin getting his shit in order after the home fire

Syrinx

Like the Kenny Bell pick for the Bucs, though route-running issues are a concern. But he could be a risk worth taking in the fifth round.

Quazar

i love Hyde! he is going to tear it up this year. i was sad to see gore go but also happy because i wanted el guapo to get more PT.

we drafted smelter? FINALLY a halfway decent pick. he'll be redshirt this year but i like the pick

I called that pick to a friend at 11:30. I feel great.

49ers just spent a 5th on a punter who left school early and wasn't expected to be drafted :jnc

large.gif

Godslay

Banned
Should've happened years ago. Better late than never, I guess.

Agreed.

I saw where his team has reportedly barred two female reporters from covering the fight

Yeah Rachel Nichols is one of the two that is barred. She put his to task on his domestic violence issues awhile back. So obviously his team held a grudge.

Whoever in his camp decided to ban Rachel Nichols is a total idiot. What a dumb PR move.

Indeed.

Now lions go FB. Ehhh

I like the focus on the run game but from what I'm seeing on twitter it sounds like this guy could have gone undrafted. I'd rather use a 5th round pick elsewhere.

Lions always seem to panic and overdraft in later rounds, and the guys rarely pan out.

slabrock

Banned
I like the focus on the run game but from what I'm seeing on twitter it sounds like this guy could have gone undrafted. I'd rather use a 5th round pick elsewhere.

Lions always seem to panic and overdraft in later rounds, and the guys rarely pan out.
He's not a bruiser from what I saw; he is an h-back. So he is another dump off target

Draxal

Mike Burton will do anything you guys need, can chip block and very versatile catching out of the backfield.

Expected him to go undrafted, but man he was so easy to root for.

ZaCH3000

Ajayi gone? Fuck this draft. What a disasterous draft for Dallas. In 4 years, none of these guys will be starters and I have serious doubts about most of them even contributing.

Hysterical much? This draft has been an epic success for the Boys. We addressed the greater defensive needs. Gregory will be a great player and make an immediate impact. Jones is the wild card, but was still a fantastic pick given their question marks at corner. Maybe he blossoms, perhaps he becomes a bust. Whatever the case may be, it was the smart pick given his upside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom