• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.
large.gif

jim-harbaugh.gif

My reaction after every niners pick thus far...

Afrikan

Something is wrong with ESPN's Chris Mortensen.

his voice has been different these past few days...like he is mumbling his words... hope he is ok.

FOXBORO, Mass. — New England Patriots sixth-round draft pick Matthew Wells had a more difficult path to the NFL than most prospects. The Mississippi State linebacker is legally blind in one eye, his ESPN scouting report says. Wells is 80-percent blind in one eye, ESPN.com SEC reporter Alex Scarborough wrote in November

Why Bill.

Why.

18. Kansas City Chiefs - La'el Collins, OT LSU

This pick was made after a long and thought out process and after Chuckddd said he would slap a bitch if the pick was not made promptly

why is this player still on the board in round 7?

Really digging the Steelers picks so far. Giving me some hope we can actually rebuild D in time to take advantage of this offense before its too late.

Afrikan

Can you breakdown why you dislike each pick and list the better prospects you'd have preferred us to select instead?

we reached on all of the picks.

compared to Baalke's previous years where we got good value of best players available falling to us.

I don't think we are in a situation to reach like that.

I don't trust Wilhoite to tackle consistently.

and I wanted a true burner to take the top off a defense, to back up Torrey Smith.

Seattle continues to add Speed... Pittsburgh continues to add speed. We on the other hand are drafting backup TEs to our Back up TEs....and Punters in the 5th round.

I do like the Smelter pick, but he isn't playing this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom