• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

MRSA

Banned
Sanjuro ded

rs_560x415-150126105644-560-kfc-double-down-hot-dog.jw.12615.jpg

Franhises ranked based on the QBs they've had

Dolphins at 9:

9) Dolphins: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Ryan Tannehill

A lot of us who watched pro football in the 1980s don't buy the revisionist historians who place John Elway over Marino. Outside of Montana, Marino was the guy to watch -- Isotoner gloves and all. Griese was generally considered a "game manager," but when asked, he could throw the deep ball and put his team in the best position to win. It's a barren wasteland after those two -- but hey, Tannehill has potential, and put together a fine overall campaign in 2014. He easily bests everyone for the three-spot on our list. Even Jay Fiedler.

Milchjon

I want football back.

Been trying to fill the hole by watching German football, and even mediocre football is much better than "good" soccer, but still.

I needs it!

Talon

The fact is, the Panthers didn't have the money to go get a top OT in free agency, apparently didn't like any of the tackles coming out of the draft, and don't have a better alternative already on the roster. It's not like they're paying him much anyway. Low risk-moderate reward move.
Only risk being an injured Cam?

Okay.

Talon

Spoiler alert: The catbird thing is gonna die so hard.
Is anything from Sony's conference coming out in 2015?

Seems like the conferences were:
Microsoft: Look at all this 2015 shit.
Sony: Look at all this 2016 shit.
Nintendo: Mario Maker is cool - everything else is shit.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Is anything from Sony's conference coming out in 2015?

Seems like the conferences were:
Microsoft: Look at all this 2015 shit.
Sony: Look at all this 2018 shit.
Nintendo: Mario Maker is cool - everything else is shit.

Fixed

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
And you know, we have had plenty of 'build your own game' games. Forgive me for now squeeing over 'build your own platformer.' I already have Unity and a working PC. This is not exciting technology.

Talon

And you know, we have had plenty of 'build your own game' games. Forgive me for now squeeing over 'build your own platformer.' I already have Unity and a working PC. This is not exciting technology.
Did you seriously equate fucking Unity to a drag-and-drop Mario level builder that a 3-year-old could use?

Top Bottom