• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I checked out in the middle of the 3rd.

I remember why I stopped getting excited for camp guys - because they're camp guys. Can't think of one player tonight i've heard of in camp reports that will make the opening day roster.

If he doesn't clean up some of the mental stuff James won't make it either. He has talent but that performance was Sweed-esque.

I'll take a closer look tomorrow but aside from the Shazier show in the first half most interesting part of the game was the Bettis interview.

Think Villanueva might have a chance at taking Adams' spot. Only one game, though.

if the world was full of cajuns we would be extinct in 40 years

Look at everything going on in the world (white cops shooting people of color, climate change, ISIS, people liking Trump, pandas an endangered species, Patriots winning, True Detective season 2) and tell me we don't deserve to be extinct in 40 years

Bread

Banned
Look at everything going on in the world (white cops shooting people of color, climate change, ISIS, people liking Trump, pandas an endangered species, Patriots winning, True Detective season 2) and tell me we don't deserve to be extinct in 40 years
i'll make you go extinct in 10 minutes if you don't watch your tone with me

squicken

Simmons is a tool, but this is flawless

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons
True Detective Season 3: a grown-up, mustachioed Chad Velcoro coaches the Philadelphia Eagles and can't figure out clock management.

Bread

Banned

#FreeJNA
giphy.gif

squicken

http://www.latimes.com/sports/nfl/la-sp-nfl-meetings-20150810-story.html

Those owners will convene Tuesday in a suburb of Chicago — one conveniently located close to O'Hare Airport — for a special one-day meeting on the Los Angeles situation. They will get detailed updates on the Inglewood stadium proposal of St. Louis Rams owner Stan Kroenke, and on the competing bid for a Carson stadium jointly backed by the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders.
The main focus of the meeting will be presentations from representatives of the Rams, Chargers and Raiders that are expected to include descriptions of the work done to date; the overall visions, including site development; and a discussion of project design, projected costs, and financing plans.

As predicted by The Times last month, there will also be a discussion of a "seat deposit campaign," in which the league would begin accepting refundable season-ticket deposits from L.A. fans, in advance of any relocation decisions. The goal of that would be to build a robust database of potential ticket buyers for the 2016 season — even before one of the sites is chosen, or any of the teams have gotten the green light to move.

AYYmzxB.jpg

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, left, and Patriots owner Robert Kraft, center, chat with Robert Iger, chief executive officer of the Walt Disney Co., in Sun Valley, Idaho, on Sunday during a business conference. Goodell and Kraft will be in Chicago on Monday for an NFL owners meeting

Look at all that outrage

Konka

Banned
Kinda picked up for a few episodes, but overall it was not good and the finale was dreadful. Maybe 2 good episodes out of 8

Yeah, that's what I was expecting. Maybe I'll finish it at some point in time, I'm looking forward to Fargo S2 so much more.

Read the story

Fuck these bloggers

Post when you have the fucking facts

They also missed the part where the guy organizing the banner redirected the money to go to the family of the pilot that died.

That doesn't fit with the Eagles fans being scum narrative.

J88lD4z.jpg

Eagles fans are the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom