• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Just cause fuck it

MechDX

I paid $127k for 2000+ sq ft. house 5 years ago

Just got a statement from my mortgage holder and my house value has risen substantially and I am no longer upside down on it. Just can not convince the wife to sell and move to Ohio.

Just got a statement from my mortgage holder and my house value has risen substantially and I am no longer upside down on it. Just can not convince the wife to sell and move to Ohio.

So she's the smart one in the marriage, explains a lot.

cajunator

Banned
So some gaffers are suggesting that the allies should have debated and shamed Hitler and that would make the axis powers stop what they were doing...

BigAT

Their most evil deed yet:

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@diannaESPN
The Patriots have cut QB Matt Flynn per source.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

You can't leave us.

Draxal

So some gaffers are suggesting that the allies should have debated and shamed Hitler and that would make the axis powers stop what they were doing...

We got some really stupid people on neogaf. Some of them are trolling, but some of them are also serious.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
How'd you do that

dove into a pool. Sucks. Doctor said it should heal on its own "anywhere from a couple of weeks to a couple of months" I'm like a couple of months?

Obligatory football is back!!!!1!one
these guys suck when does regular season start?

Property taxes are supposedly as much as your monthly mortgage payment though.
who told you that? I live in Missouri City/Sugar land so we get screwed over with MUD/LID taxes so our total property taxes are higher than when we lived in Houston proper. And its still not even close to half our mortgage payment.

we bought our house in 2012 and our realtor said she would list the house today for more than 45k than we paid for it. Shit is bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom