• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Walking my dogs this time of year sucks. It's like walking through a cloud of insects mostly mosquitos everywhere you go.

Yes I used spray and that don't help when there are millions of them.

LJ11

I wish we could get Joe Buck and Collinsworth in the same booth. Two guys who don't know when to stfu, fighting for air time. Bound to end in a fist fight.

LJ11

The best color guy I've heard in recent memory was Urban Meyer. He was perfect. Wouldn't say much but when he did there was substance. He didn't talk about the air, and how it's now different.

At least he has emotion in his voice though.. Fuck Joe Buck. He fucking sucks the life out of the most epic of moments

Watch the Tyree Catch. Shit was amazing and he makes it seem like a basic fucking play.

i wish we could create humanoid cyborgs of john madden and pat summeral from the mid-90's so we'd never need any other announcers

The best color guy I've heard in recent memory was Urban Meyer. He was perfect. Wouldn't say much but when he did there was substance. He didn't talk about the air, and how it's now different.
:jnc

Perfect description.

i wish we could create humanoid cyborgs of john madden and pat summeral from the mid-90's so we'd never need any other announcers

I feel like this is probably already possible with the state of modern AI.

Godslay

Banned
Fantomex, I never turned heel. NFL never wants to give legit options to stream, so any way around that is fine with me. They upset me with their Gamepass flake out.

Nice to see Oakland playing well. Problem is Del Rio is Fox 2.0. He's a stabilizer, not a coach that wins you championships.

Plus his defenses are garbo.

Taint.

I enjoy Collinsworth the most out of all the A teams.

:(

Me too. To say he is worse than Joe Buck is asinine. Buck is so goddamn boring. Better yet Pats fans if the tyree catch is frightening to you.. Listen to him call the final game of the 2004 World Series. Only one of the most infamous curses in sports history ends and holy crap nothing.

Me too. To say he is worse than Joe Buck is asinine. Buck is so goddamn boring. Better yet Pats fans if the tyree catch is frightening to you.. Listen to him call the final game of the 2004 World Series. Only one of the most infamous curses in sports history ends and holy crap nothing.
I feel like Buck has gotten better. But he's still a very dry announcer.

MRSA

Banned
Also I don't think Carr is the answer, if he turns out to be a game manager then so be it. He needs to progress through his reads, too many times he'll just do one read and dump off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom