• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

UOQkzx.gif

Go on with your bad self Charles.

Ninja you still watching VMA's? You should get sent to Suplex City.

I turned it there right at Kanye's rant. Inspired I decided to watch what was left. I deeply regret it. Lol at Nicki thanking her pastor then cussing out Miley right after though.

*Wikipedia it again*.. If you are referring to the MTV sketch show no because I wasn't even a fetus yet when that show came on

Edit after Wikipedia it again.., are you referring to the hats? Help me you old bastards because I am confused to what you are referring to.

XHsdJAD.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Matthew Stafford's line through three preseason games: 19-25, 308 yards and 3 TDs. A cool 156.3 passer rating.

Golden Tate's preseason: 7 catches, 169 yards, 2 TDs.

Fun Fact: Ameer Abdullah and Zach Zenner played against each other in 2013. They combined for 341 rushing yards and 3 TDs.

MechDX

Matthew Stafford's line through three preseason games: 19-25, 308 yards and 3 TDs. A cool 156.3 passer rating.

Fun Fact: Ameer Abdullah and Zach Zenner played against each other in 2013. They combined for 341 rushing yards and 3 TDs.

And yet Stafford still cant eclipse TJ yates as the better QB. Weird

Gobias

Banned

Congratulations on another preseason championship.

MRSA

Banned
I leave for ONE off-season, and everything gets turned upside down.

Gata is now aggressive
Bucket has left us for the world
Slay has turned heel
Seahawks fans are some of the nicest around

I don't think I can take this!

Seahawks fans are the nicest? Raiders fans are you fucking fuck.

I'm 22. I don't know these things.

Edit- those who are kind enough tell me what the hell Ninja and Western are talking about? I'm honestly curious and would like to be enlightened..

The Rock and Jock was a sports series that featured celebrities playing with star athletes of the sport they was playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom