• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

ibnCs6SHqr13Kx.gif
Bret Hart?

Looking more likely that Cousins is the present and the future. It's not just the injuries, but Robert never used the offseason to improve his craft.

During his rookie season, I remember seeing a vignette with RGIII where he was bragging that he could outwork anybody in the weight room. I remember thinking it weird that he's so focused on that rather than not being a better QB.

My guess is he thought that work brought him this far, it should continue to carry him. Bust of a QB.

He's all yours Mech!

But what is the guy worth? He has been nothing but problems since they bet the farm on him.

Well they will want some picks I think to make the whole thing not a complete wash. If you wanted RG3 and you had a thing called an offensive line, a wr, and all around hope and all you were missing was a qb... How much would he be worth?

squicken

There's no way there's anything to any team trading for RG3. I think he has zero trade value if he can't beat out Kirk Cousins and Colt McCoy

KingBroly

Banned
If the Redskins release RGIII after ruining his career then forever fuck them.

I get the feeling you were never a fan of my team, The Washington Redskins.

Look at it this way. The instant. The. INSTANT. That he is either cut or traded from the Redskins is going to be a media circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom