• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

As an Eagles fan this is great. This racist owner deserves no better.

Hopefully Chip trades Barkley or a 5th round pick to them and gives RG3 a revival.

No way Chip trades for RG3. He does all the wrong things that pissed him off about Foles. Holds the ball too long, takes sacks, and is careless with the ball.

Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold · 1m1 minute ago
#Broncoa have traded T Chris Clark to Texans for 7th round in pick in '16.

Who is this?

QKpwNra.png

Holy crap. FJax cut. End of an era. Probably will have to sign him to vet minimum once all of their remaining RBs are inevitably hurt.

And Scobee is a great pickup! With all of our kickers being dead I like having somebody who wasn't already cut from another team already.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Agreed. I was wrong. Look at this awful play by Weeden.

b99333a26c4de49df107edb910ccd1a6.gif

Look at this awful play by McCown:

815001286.gif

Either way I know we both don't want to go down the rabbit hole of finding terrible INTs for each QB, we'd be here for days.

I won't say Weeden is better than McCown but I won't pretend that if he wasn't here that he wouldn't be competing for starter.

effzee

lolwut? Snyder is RG3's biggest cheerleader and probably only supporter in the organization. You clearly have no clue.

No shit and I said as much in the same post you quoted of mine.

Read.

My point was all this dysfunction is great as a division rival.

Again read.

effzee

I think he had the opportunity to be great. Maybe not like Luck, but close.

He needed to go to a team not like the Redskins, and not have smoke blown up his ass constantly. The ball washing he got his rookie season, hard to recover from that.

That and the injuries. He never looked the same since Ngata blew him up.

No way Chip trades for RG3. He does all the wrong things that pissed him off about Foles. Holds the ball too long, takes sacks, and is careless with the ball.

Chip also picked up Tebow who is worse at everything in life. Sanchez doesn't have a quick release.

Chip runs a very simplified offense and is super QB friendly. Taking a chance on someone who is super talented and still very young is the Eagles best option just like with Bradford.

He'd come in as a 3 and push for the backup. If Bradford dies, he could compete to start. And isn't he still on his relatively cheap rookie deal?

Malalaw

Waiting to see the Saints cuts, seems to always be last minute with them. I know its gonna be hard to cut this year, as most of the defensive players suck ass.

MechDX

RG3 to Houston? There is a need

Thought about it but no. O'Brien could adapt to what RG3 strengths are ,did it with Keenum at the end of last year, but don't see it. Not what O'Brien prefers.

Also too close to Baylor here. Lots of extra added pressure. Also the reason I laugh when people mention Dallas. Although it would be fun to watch

Tim Wright can't stop being traded.

Also so much for Ebron

This is about Joe Fauria, not Ebron.
@justincsimon

Joe Fauria '13: 18 catches, 207 yds & 7 TDs
Tim Wright '14: 26 catches, 259 yds & 6 TDs

The drop off (even TDs) is not severe. #Lions

Fauria got injured last year, allegedly while stepping over his dog on the steps. In reality a variety of people have claimed he was playing volleyball in Detroit and got injured. I'd imagine the Lions organization knows what happened regardless. He's had nagging injuries since then which robbed him of reps, plus I think Caldwell doesn't like Fauria's valley boy personality; Jim Schwartz clearly didn't like him either.

I'm guessing Fauria will get traded now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom